FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread  (Read 418890 times)

lambaste em

• WHERE THE SUCKA'S AT!!
Re: 09 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1485 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:25 PM »
here is a real nice coho i got on 9/20/08 it pulled real hard

thats a nice coho / king must of hit a really stoned  fly :P

northwoods

• FRIEND OF ALL FISH !!!LIKED BY NONE!!!
« Reply #1486 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:35 PM »
  Hey how have you been Freddy, it's still around, but these days we do alot more pretending than back in the old days! Well I don't, but most guys do! I think there called black stone flys now!  ;D I always liked orange! When we going lifting together? That would be a hoot! Catch ya later Freddy! keep given them eyes a sore mouth for me man!
IT WAS REALLY WORKING TODAY ON THE COHO'S BOY DID THEY EAT IT!!! :o :o :o
HEY, WHERE IS MY FLOAT ???
     GET UM!!! GET UM!!! GET UM!!!

northwoods

« Reply #1487 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:37 PM »
HEY BOYZ WHAT'S SUP???  THEY WERE MOVING ALL AFTERNOON LOT OF HO'S YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS SNAGGER DOESN'T ANSWER THE PHONE MUCH FOR ME!!!!

northwoods

« Reply #1488 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:39 PM »
I'M GOING TO WARN YOU THE PICS WILL BE COMING SOOON!!! :o ;D ;D :o :'( :'(

lambaste em

• WHERE THE SUCKA'S AT!!
« Reply #1489 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:46 PM »
I'M GOING TO WARN YOU THE PICS WILL BE COMING SOOON!!! :o ;D ;D :o :'( :'(
hey northwoods good luck with the pics ill be there next 2 days ill let you hold my fish :o was at the LB yesterday hooked 25, kings were out numbered 5 to 1 steady fish the 2 hours i was there 007 was a spectator even though he didnt want to be ;D where the suckas at,just to let everyone know i had a loomis pole and reel stolen out of my car in the black hole parking lot so be carefull boys  >:(

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1490 on: Sep 15, 2009, 10:48 PM »
HEY BOYZ WHAT'S SUP???  THEY WERE MOVING ALL AFTERNOON LOT OF HO'S YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS SNAGGER DOESN'T ANSWER THE PHONE MUCH FOR ME!!!!
  You didn't call! Neither did lambaster! HOGGIN ALL THE FISH FOR YOURSELVES AS USUAL!  Big Mike said you got pushed out of your roller tonight, what can't hang with the BIG BOYS!  :w00t:  That's Ok, Me and Filet are planning a suprize attack soon!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Black Albatraz

« Reply #1491 on: Sep 16, 2009, 07:42 AM »
Are you trying to tell us that SNAGGER, THE MAN, was an early bird?? :rotflol: I don't believe it!! ;D What's up SNAGGER?--KP :)

Hes Like a big ol chunk of catfish bait. He would be out there hangin out and the Trollop fish would congregate around him lookin to see which one of them had enough moxie to take a nibble. Then the wolf pack would reel the great snagger back into the den, trollop fish following like perch after a white jig, and sometimes he would hook em, and sometimes he would let the wolves attack the prey. Problem Is the wolves could not always stop after one meal. And some of the wolves tried to take the trollop fish back to thier own dens  make trollop soup a daily ritual.

fishingaddict

• Fishing is not an addiction, Its the CURE!
« Reply #1492 on: Sep 16, 2009, 09:11 AM »
hey northwoods good luck with the pics ill be there next 2 days ill let you hold my fish :o was at the LB yesterday hooked 25, kings were out numbered 5 to 1 steady fish the 2 hours i was there 007 was a spectator even though he didnt want to be ;D where the suckas at,just to let everyone know i had a loomis pole and reel stolen out of my car in the black hole parking lot so be carefull boys  >:(
  They went right into your car and took the pole out,  that freakin sucks.  Thanx for the heads up I always have a couple poles in my truck and I never lock my doors.
Fish fear me!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1493 on: Sep 16, 2009, 09:42 AM »
   Got pretty cold up here last night, 39.7 degreese]  hey fishinaddict give me a call, the fillet station will be opening tomorrow!  Hey black albey get up here, probably going to be decent today!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

getthenet007

« Reply #1494 on: Sep 16, 2009, 01:32 PM »
hey northwoods good luck with the pics ill be there next 2 days ill let you hold my fish :o was at the LB yesterday hooked 25, kings were out numbered 5 to 1 steady fish the 2 hours i was there 007 was a spectator even though he didnt want to be ;D where the suckas at,just to let everyone know i had a loomis pole and reel stolen out of my car in the black hole parking lot so be carefull boys  >:(
Yea,  i wasn't having a good day!   I ended up breaking 3 rods, all within 3 hours. >:(  Oh lambaste after you left about 10 mins later i blew up that brand new rod i came down with.  :o     Now work got me held up for another day and i cant get there till the morning.   Ill be there bright and early and knowing my luck ill be a day late and a dollar short...

KingPerch

« Reply #1495 on: Sep 16, 2009, 02:36 PM »
Hes Like a big ol chunk of catfish bait. He would be out there hangin out and the Trollop fish would congregate around him lookin to see which one of them had enough moxie to take a nibble. Then the wolf pack would reel the great snagger back into the den, trollop fish following like perch after a white jig, and sometimes he would hook em, and sometimes he would let the wolves attack the prey. Problem Is the wolves could not always stop after one meal. And some of the wolves tried to take the trollop fish back to thier own dens  make trollop soup a daily ritual.
:rotflol:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

SNAGGER

« Reply #1496 on: Sep 16, 2009, 10:56 PM »
  Wednesday September 16th fishing report:  Had friends out today who did pretty good! My buddy Dave hooked over 40 Coho's and a few kings in the pulaski rollers! They said fish were moving all day in decent numbers!  Had guys check the Port and it has quite a few fish in it, so hopefully they'll keep running, a little warmer tonight with temps in the upper 40's!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #1497 on: Sep 16, 2009, 11:08 PM »
  Hey Mayer hope your Feeling better, the Coho's are running! I know you like them!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #1498 on: Sep 17, 2009, 09:55 AM »
   Good Cool EAST winds out there right now, should fill the Port again! I actually find accuracy in DSR report this morning!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Spikehorn11

« Reply #1499 on: Sep 17, 2009, 10:26 AM »
I got a kinda stupid question guys. What do you use for nets for salmon? I've only been fishing for them a few times and that was at Oswego off the wall so i have a huge landing net.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.