FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: barbee chain ice???  (Read 2409 times)

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
barbee chain ice???
« on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:44 AM »
so i'm thinking of making a trip over this weekend and wanted to make sure the ice is out. any info on ice and how the bite is going would be great. thanks again!

mather25

Re: barbee chain ice???
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2010, 03:08 PM »
im pretty sure the ice is gone with all the rain we had. not to sure how the bite has been. i know webster is open or at least getting very close to being all the way open. if you want someone to fish with give me a holler

Fishslayer81

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:09 PM »
ice is off I was up that way sunday!
Gone Catchin!

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:53 PM »
Well.......so howd you do???

Fishslayer81

« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2010, 12:18 AM »
look at my thread 'crappies are bitin", its right below this one...
Gone Catchin!

mather25

« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2010, 09:48 AM »
wallydiven just checking if you got the pm i sent to you from the one you sent me?

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #6 on: Mar 16, 2010, 10:01 AM »
wallydiven just checking if you got the pm i sent to you from the one you sent me?
got the pm bro. sure would be nice if i could get over during this week with all this nice weather we are having, but i'm a little buisy this week. the soonest i might get there is friday morning. got the boat out of storage yesterday and some of the lights arent working so i gotta get that right before i head that way! will let ya know though.

mather25

« Reply #7 on: Mar 16, 2010, 10:04 AM »
alright man that sucks about the lights. if you dont get up here this weekend there is always next weekend but if you do ill be waiting for that call lol

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #8 on: Mar 16, 2010, 10:15 AM »
alright man that sucks about the lights. if you dont get up here this weekend there is always next weekend but if you do ill be waiting for that call lol
mather25 your inbox is full!!!!!

mather25

« Reply #9 on: Mar 16, 2010, 10:17 AM »
its empty now i didnt know i could only hold one message lol. resend  the last pm you tryed to send me

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #10 on: Mar 16, 2010, 10:31 AM »
got the pm bro. sure would be nice if i could get over during this week with all this nice weather we are having, but i'm a little buisy this week. the soonest i might get there is friday morning. got the boat out of storage yesterday and some of the lights arent working so i gotta get that right before i head that way! will let ya know though.
the lights are brand new as of last spring. one light is blown on the driver side and the passenger side turn signal doesnt blink. not sure what thats about?? everything worked fine when put into storage.

mather25

« Reply #11 on: Mar 16, 2010, 10:44 AM »
just pop out the bulbs and then pop them back in and see if that fixes it. they might just be lose im not real sure either maybe the ground wire idk im sure you will figure it out

Get_the_Net

« Reply #12 on: Mar 16, 2010, 01:39 PM »
the lights are brand new as of last spring. one light is blown on the driver side and the passenger side turn signal doesnt blink. not sure what thats about?? everything worked fine when put into storage.

Not sure where you stored it, but mice like to chew wire that cause shorts and blown fuses and bulbs.  I would check the wiring from front to back to make sure it has not been chewed or worn down to the bare wire somewhere.  Good luck.

muskiesteve

« Reply #13 on: Mar 16, 2010, 03:36 PM »
fishslayer did you get these on the chain? I fished there this past weekend and only got a few bites..
steve

Surly

• So Many Fish So Little Time
« Reply #14 on: Mar 16, 2010, 03:40 PM »
What you storing that thing in a chicken coupe? hope ya get her straitened out

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.