FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: HOW MUCH RAIN?  (Read 1327 times)

abishop

HOW MUCH RAIN?
« on: Jun 01, 2013, 07:14 AM »
We got close to 4 inches here in jasper county. Seems like most of the storms went southeast of there. Who got the most?

fishinator

Re: HOW MUCH RAIN?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2013, 08:24 AM »
not sure how many inches we got in northern newton co. But the neighbors boat is floating in the yard.

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2013, 08:48 AM »
We lucked out here in Hobart. We got a couple of good down pours but that was it. Thursday everything was west and went north. Last night just a couple of fast moving storms. We were coming home from Stepson's in Boone Grove about 9:30pm and over east the lightning was constant. Lots of water in fields  outside of Wheeler that wasn't there when we went through earlier in evening.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

Wyfrabill

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2013, 08:52 AM »
Don't want to be nosie, saw this post on the home page.  Here in Wyoming we went for extreme fire risk to none over the month of may. This week alone in NE Wy we had probably 3.5 inches

wallin

« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2013, 09:39 AM »
Don't want to be nosie, saw this post on the home page.  Here in Wyoming we went for extreme fire risk to none over the month of may. This week alone in NE Wy we had probably 3.5 inches
We've got plenty of water if you need some.
Stay safe and fish-on.
Wallin

black55

« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2013, 04:07 PM »
Don't want to be nosie, saw this post on the home page.  Here in Wyoming we went for extreme fire risk to none over the month of may. This week alone in NE Wy we had probably 3.5 inches
 hey Wy love that state i lived in the nw corner of CO 15 miles from wy and  7 miles from Ut. Fished in all 3 states , of course that has been 35 yrs ago !
I live in the great state of Dazed and Confused !

popnfish

« Reply #6 on: Jun 02, 2013, 09:30 AM »
The Warsaw area got 6.5"in 24hrs, that's slot of rain!

FWCanoeFisher

« Reply #7 on: Jun 04, 2013, 11:31 AM »
Fort Wayne got 5.3" in 6 hours . :-\ I ended up with 3 inches of water in my unfinished basement, nothing damaged.  My furnace and water heater are up on cinder blocks for that specific reason.

Boomer

« Reply #8 on: Jun 04, 2013, 03:13 PM »
Fort Wayne got 5.3" in 6 hours . :-\ I ended up with 3 inches of water in my unfinished basement, nothing damaged.  My furnace and water heater are up on cinder blocks for that specific reason.

Good idea. I, too, have mine on blocks but I would consider a back up DC emergency sump pump just in case.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.