FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fremont angola area bait store  (Read 1767 times)

angola_guy

fremont angola area bait store
« on: Apr 14, 2005, 04:19 PM »
anyone that lives around angola/fremont area FREMONT BAIT SUPPLY is going out of bussines this weekend is there last weekend open (8 - 4 sat. & sun)50% off everything in the store. the store is located on 120 alot of lures, poles, and ice fishing equipment left.

terrieb80

Re: fremont angola area bait store
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2005, 04:47 PM »
Thanks for the info......you going out pike fishing this weekend?  I might be interested in getting out Sat. morning if you have a seat open in your boat.   Let me know.

angola_guy

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2005, 06:30 PM »
well i planned on fishing all weekend but my son woke up this morning and couldnt open his eye so we took him to the doctor turns out he has pink eye which isnt so bad but since we put his eye drops in he has been vomitting so it looks like my weekend is ruinned but if his eye clears up then i will still go out if i do i will let u know on here or by e-mail

angola_guy

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2005, 06:34 PM »
oh one more thing my brother leaves on the 20th and informed me today that he plans to take his boat with him cause the have  private lakes at fort hood :-[ >:( . so hoppefully everything falls into place sat or sun

FishDaddy09

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2005, 09:01 AM »
Angola Guy: Thanks for the heads up on the store closing I'll have to check it out!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.