FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Mississinewa  (Read 7326 times)

drine_11

Re: Mississinewa
« Reply #30 on: Apr 16, 2015, 12:05 PM »
Tried it this morning for a few hours on the river & fishing was still somewhat slow.  Went to a few different locations and had about the same luck at each spot.  Bite should be getting better pretty soon.

drine_11

Re: Mississinewa
« Reply #31 on: Apr 19, 2015, 08:24 AM »
Fished early yesterday morning and after 3 hours and 8 different locations, I finally got on a few crappie.   I started near the battlefield and worked my way back to the lake and finally found them just east of 13 .   Surprised they havent made it very far upstream yet.   Had a few friends put kayaks in at 4 mile bridge near Marion and worked their way towards lake and never found much of anything.

On another note...I done some scouting before daybreak yesterday and this morning to listen for some gobbling and only heard 1 faint gobble and it only lasted about 3 minutes.  Not sure whats going on but thats not a good sign.   I never even heard the first gunshot from the youth hunters yesterday.  I heard more gobbling the past couple weekends, thought it would only get better but guess I was wrong

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.