FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ulterra  (Read 563 times)

Mac Attack

Re: Ulterra
« Reply #15 on: Jun 28, 2021, 02:03 PM »
This and next month are kinda critical. I'll be putting some hours on the motor this coming weekend.

Let me know if you want them when Iím done with them.  Iíll meet you have way.
They wonít have crap for use on them and so far Iíve only drained them down to 1/2 before recharging.
If I had to guess they will only have about 20-25 charges on them.
They are Duracel LA, not AGMís.
So they werenít expensive.
Like only $100 each I think from Samís Club.
Iíll trade you them for a large bottle of Anejo or something.  Iím sure we can work out something.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #16 on: Jun 29, 2021, 07:15 AM »
That's what I got, Duracell LA at Batteries Plus. They were about $100 each.

Appreciate the offer! The plan however, is to hopefully not torch these batteries and if I can keep these batteries for this year and next I'll be happy. Then hopefully the costs of lithium come down to earth by the time I really need new batteries. I'm not even sure I'll have the same boat in a few years since I am fishing the salt so much more these days.

Course I do live in NH where the cost of liquor is about the lowest in the country, and I am going out to visit my buddy in Canandaigua in a few months...

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: Jun 29, 2021, 08:32 AM »

Course I do live in NH where the cost of liquor is about the lowest in the country, and I am going out to visit my buddy in Canandaigua in a few months...

Let me know Geoff.
I'm out east in NY frequently for work.
Typically Syracuse and north to Watertown.
I also have guys out there that travel further east past Albany, etc.
It would be a shame for me to simply toss these if you could use them.
I'm sure we can figure something out.

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #18 on: Jun 29, 2021, 06:45 PM »
Finally used the record a track on my unit. Drove with the big motor while recording the track and found out the start and end points are critical and straight lines to the end works best I did a circle trying to get as close to the start as possible but you can go either way from start to finish or finish to start and start anywhere on the track so if this makes any sense than hope it helps you out. Love to just hit go to finish and catch fish and not worry about where the boat was headed.

swnoel

« Reply #19 on: Jun 29, 2021, 08:14 PM »
Finally used the record a track on my unit. Drove with the big motor while recording the track and found out the start and end points are critical and straight lines to the end works best I did a circle trying to get as close to the start as possible but you can go either way from start to finish or finish to start and start anywhere on the track so if this makes any sense than hope it helps you out. Love to just hit go to finish and catch fish and not worry about where the boat was headed.

I'm going to set a track up when I get to camp. Glad it works as expected. I too am looking forward to fishing and not having to control the steering.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.