FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: stripers  (Read 4048 times)

livinbass

stripers
« on: Mar 30, 2008, 08:48 AM »
When will they come in for you guys?Ill be there april 11th.Or how about the blackfish.

livinbass

Re: stripers
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2008, 05:47 AM »
Is there anyone on this sight ???

bugman1964

« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2008, 06:42 AM »
I use to live down there and it seems to me that it may be a little early for stripers and blues to be showing up. I can remember catching blackfish and flounder during april itno may. That was 20 years ago though.

Imissedem

« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2008, 05:54 PM »
Dont know where your heading but i`m from R.I and its still a little early here yet. the Herring are not coming in yet and that i hear is usually the first sign.But i have been hearing of them catching the schoolies in the thames river.Salt water fishing show is this weekend at RI Convention Center / I`m sure we will be hearing some info there. Keep you posted.

livinbass

« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2008, 05:16 AM »
Thanks for the info  ;D

FISHERMANSGRUNT

• CATCH A FISH A DAY TO KEEP THE DR. AWAY!!!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 28, 2008, 11:59 AM »
STRIPERS DOWN IN MILFORD AREA DONT USUALLY SEEM TO BE COUGHT THIS TIME OF YR.  THE SEASON TO WATCH FOR WOULD BE AROUND MID SUMMER TO NOVEMBER DEPENDING ON WATER TEMP.  COULD SEE HOLDOVERS EVEN THOUGH WINTER MONTHS.  IN MID HOUSATONIC NEXT TO POWER PLANT CAN FIND SOME YR ROUND COUSE OF THE WARM WATER FROM TURBINE.       TITE LINES TO ALL REMEMBER CATCH AND RELEASE!!!!!             FISHERMANSGRUNT 8)
CATCH A MAN A FISH FEED HIM FOR A DAY.  TEACH A MAN TO FISH FEED HIM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!  DONT TRADE WHAT YOU WONT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WONT AT THE MOMENT!!!!

TROW

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2008, 06:08 PM »
they been in the conn river for the past month and are now caught in the pools now the  river is so low

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.