FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: connecticut anglers  (Read 8445 times)

miket.

• hard core
Re: connecticut anglers
« Reply #15 on: Apr 02, 2009, 07:53 PM »
Miket....... You guys have had open water for awhile and it is pretty quiet down there.
Oh yeah and how much is a non res lic 1  2  or 3 day$$$$ .........Mite come down this
summer i Have a friend that lives in hamden and works nite's. So i could go fishing
in the morning and hang out with him in the afternoon.
i don:t recall the prices for the day passes, when i come across my book i will look it up for you. i can:t find it right now.
hard core fanatic!

Natty

« Reply #16 on: Apr 03, 2009, 05:05 AM »
ok thanks.......ice is going fast here mite get out sunday

Trooper Bri

« Reply #17 on: Apr 03, 2009, 08:39 PM »
I'm not an angler, just a fisherman. Is this the right thread to post in?  :laugh:

Decided to jump over from IS even though CTF will be busy soon. Can't be on too many fishing boards i guess.

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #18 on: Apr 05, 2009, 08:41 PM »
I'm not an angler, just a fisherman. Is this the right thread to post in?  :laugh:

Decided to jump over from IS even though CTF will be busy soon. Can't be on too many fishing boards i guess.
how you been bry? hows the fishing been lately?
hard core fanatic!

Trooper Bri

« Reply #19 on: Apr 05, 2009, 10:11 PM »
I've been Ok Mike.
No fishing since ice-out yet. Been focused on rebounding from getting laid off, helping Outfitters get up and running at the new location, and taking any side jobs i can find. Right now it's easier to find side work over the real thing since it's spring.
Hopefully i can Ho' my way a seat onto a boat in the next few weeks and shoot for the river striper run or a little bass fishing. 

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #20 on: Apr 06, 2009, 07:53 AM »
I've been Ok Mike.
No fishing since ice-out yet. Been focused on rebounding from getting laid off, helping Outfitters get up and running at the new location, and taking any side jobs i can find. Right now it's easier to find side work over the real thing since it's spring.
Hopefully i can Ho' my way a seat onto a boat in the next few weeks and shoot for the river striper run or a little bass fishing. 
i hear you on the work issue bri,i haven:t had work in a year now.gonna give the stripers a try over at the power plant in devon. the action is usually increadable.my boat is down rite now so i have to hit the shore line until the repairs are made to it.MONEY,MONEY,MONEY!!!you know how it goes!im hoping to see you on a fishing trip soon, still haven:t met you yet and have been talking to you for a couple seasons now. well hook up someday!!
hard core fanatic!

Natty

« Reply #21 on: Apr 11, 2009, 05:01 PM »
Miket have you come across that book yet.

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #22 on: Apr 12, 2009, 12:17 PM »
Miket have you come across that book yet.
actually i have located it and just went to retrieve it from my table and noticed all the guts to the book are missing. if you can punch in this site , it will give you all the info.www.ct.gov/dep/fishing- hope this helps natty. i will look for the guts to the book in the mean time.
hard core fanatic!

Natty

« Reply #23 on: Apr 12, 2009, 12:39 PM »
Thank you miket...............It was a little confusing but i found it .
I had to reply here............My email is not working right.
                          THANKS AGAIN

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #24 on: Apr 12, 2009, 08:25 PM »
any time natty, good luck this season. hope you get a lot of fish!!!
hard core fanatic!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.