FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Strange reports of a big Foot  (Read 4952 times)

northwestslayer

Strange reports of a big Foot
« on: Apr 17, 2009, 10:10 PM »
There has been 10 reports from fisherman of something looking like a big foot on the farmington around barkamsted. all in the last week. Weird huh......

FoxyCleo

Re: Strange reports of a big Foot
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2009, 11:01 PM »
I'm not worried been fishing that area for may years... I'll be in the area in the a.m. ;D

hawk01

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2009, 01:40 AM »
Here we go.  Last winter it was reports of a medicine man doing a rain dance while Ice Fishing in the Northwest corner, and now it’s Bigfoot at the Farmington River. Lets see some pics ;D   

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2009, 09:00 AM »
bring em on!!! :flex: :clapping:
hard core fanatic!

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2009, 09:16 AM »
If there is more than one...would they be called Bigfeets or still Bigfoots??
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22, 2009, 09:18 AM »
If there is more than one...would they be called Bigfeets or still Bigfoots??
i would have to say bigfoots but don:t know for sure.thats a real good question pajns.
hard core fanatic!

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 22, 2009, 10:03 AM »
Is this HIM with Bugs???

NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

Trooper Bri

« Reply #7 on: Apr 22, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Here we go.  Last winter it was reports of a medicine man doing a rain dance while Ice Fishing in the Northwest corner, and now it’s Bigfoot at the Farmington River. Lets see some pics ;D   

Alrighty then! I've got evidence of Chief Crazy Ice, and his neighbor that was yelling at the trees for 3 hours.  I think the big controversy now is what the chief was smoking in that pic. ;) Was it a Tiparillo, or a bluntarillo?  8)

Hope you guys are fishing and catching. I'm on one helluva dry streak here. Carp fishing with some friends a couple weeks ago resulted in zilch, and a smallie trip resulted is the royal skunk too. I'm really hoping i can bum a seat on the CT river soon. Shad and stripers are starting to run, and the catfish have moved out of their winter holes. Obviously i'll post a report if i actually catch something.  :-\

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #8 on: Apr 23, 2009, 07:35 AM »
you have to come down my way bri, i will show you some good fishing on my local lake.we got really big large mouths, pretty big channel cats, nice rainbow and speckled trout, huge blue gills, rock bass ,and various sunfish. excellent fishing hear right now.looking to hang with big foot though!
hard core fanatic!

hawk01

« Reply #9 on: Apr 23, 2009, 09:04 AM »
Alrighty then! I've got evidence of Chief Crazy Ice, and his neighbor that was yelling at the trees for 3 hours.  I think the big controversy now is what the chief was smoking in that pic. ;) Was it a Tiparillo, or a bluntarillo?  8)

Hope you guys are fishing and catching. I'm on one helluva dry streak here. Carp fishing with some friends a couple weeks ago resulted in zilch, and a smallie trip resulted is the royal skunk too. I'm really hoping i can bum a seat on the CT river soon. Shad and stripers are starting to run, and the catfish have moved out of their winter holes. Obviously i'll post a report if i actually catch something.  :-\

Maybe you need to smoke a bluntarillo to see him (bigfoot) :)  I hope not , I'm not about that, I'm hoping a few beers will do the trick.....It never has in the past though  ;D  I do remember the pics of Chief Crazy Ice

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2009, 09:41 PM »
Maybe you need to smoke a bluntarillo to see him (bigfoot) :)  I hope not , I'm not about that, I'm hoping a few beers will do the trick.....It never has in the past though  ;D  I do remember the pics of Chief Crazy Ice
bluntarillo :nono: :police: :nono: :police: :cookoo: :nono: :police: :nono: :police:
hard core fanatic!

Trooper Bri

« Reply #11 on: Apr 23, 2009, 10:18 PM »
That's a helluva long ride Mike. The offer is appreciated though. I'm going to bum a seat on somebodys boat soon. Either up in the NW hills or on the CT river.

With bear sightings becoming rampant in the state, i'm guessing thats what people are seeing. Especially in that part of the state. Until the state decriminalizes wacky weed, i don't think the bluntarillo is to blame.  :D

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #12 on: Apr 24, 2009, 08:26 AM »
That's a helluva long ride Mike. The offer is appreciated though. I'm going to bum a seat on somebodys boat soon. Either up in the NW hills or on the CT river.

With bear sightings becoming rampant in the state, i'm guessing thats what people are seeing. Especially in that part of the state. Until the state decriminalizes wacky weed, i don't think the bluntarillo is to blame.  :D

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:any time bri you need a fish and are in my neck of the woods, just let me know and i can show you our area.
hard core fanatic!

hawk01

« Reply #13 on: Apr 24, 2009, 01:42 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.