FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: As the "myfishfinder turns"  (Read 2011 times)

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
As the "myfishfinder turns"
« on: Jun 19, 2008, 06:01 AM »
Well.......

Capt Spike made a suggestion that there should be a sticky on here just so pops and I could bash e/o and add some amusement for some. I don't have "sticky powers" but I can still stop all the hijacking pops and I are guilty of!

So in honor of the first post in this post:

Hey pops, just remember who called 911 last fall in order to keep you here for more harassment!  I could have left you there and finally got the boat you know!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

longbeardking

Re: As the "myfishfinder turns"
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2008, 06:33 AM »
You're gonna have to go through your MOM for that one. SO sonny boy, I suggest you adjust your approach just a tad.  We haven't raised you for 27 years to provide you with amusement.  We've tried to provide you with a foundation to get you to think. Maybe, JUST MAYBE some of that is beginning to sink in. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Duck Doctor

« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2008, 06:42 AM »
I thought you were going to NY today...........are you leaving after work?
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

longbeardking

« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2008, 07:58 AM »
I will be on the road by 1:30!!!  I'll post pictures when we get back.

Duck Doctor

« Reply #4 on: Jun 28, 2008, 05:22 PM »
Just to keep this thread alive..........I am bringing Laine down to meet Pops tomorrow.  I have NEVER brought a g/f home before so this is new to me............Is it true that when a man brings his g/f home to meet the family, his life as he once knew it, will be over forever?

What am I thinking?

Help!  :-[

longbeardking

« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2008, 05:42 PM »
I keep tellin you that it's not POP you should be concerned with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's the MOM. The MOM that used to cart your boney ARSE oll over hell's creation to keep your face smiling. The MOM that would butter pops up so he's say yes to your ridiculous requests.  The MOM that drove you to school and ended up helping you gut a deer. The MOM that has shot bigger deer and caught bigger fish that you only dream about. The MOM that has been on every single moose drag that you've been on. I say again, don't worry about POPS just grease the skids with MOM. BTW, the computer is back up and running.

Duck Doctor

« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2008, 06:01 PM »
I keep tellin you that it's not POP you should be concerned with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's the MOM. The MOM that used to cart your boney ARSE oll over hell's creation to keep your face smiling. The MOM that would butter pops up so he's say yes to your ridiculous requests.  The MOM that drove you to school and ended up helping you gut a deer. The MOM that has shot bigger deer and caught bigger fish that you only dream about. The MOM that has been on every single moose drag that you've been on. I say again, don't worry about POPS just grease the skids with MOM. BTW, the computer is back up and running.

Jesuuuuus......I did not ask for your help!

Laine will be here in about 30 minutes. I just got home after a 36hr shift and 1 run to Manchester code 3!  I can make manch in 2hrs and 5 minutes running code at 85 to 90mph. 

longbeardking

« Reply #7 on: Jun 28, 2008, 06:07 PM »
I usually don't wait to be asked!!!!!

Duck Doctor

« Reply #8 on: Jun 28, 2008, 06:17 PM »
By the way...

We will be leaving Berlin at 8:00 in the morn providing I don't get called in tonight.  I think we are going to stop at Joy's and pick her up.  I figure we should be there before noon.

longbeardking

« Reply #9 on: Jun 28, 2008, 06:20 PM »
OK

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.