FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: has anyone been north (the pemi)  (Read 2414 times)

hook-set

has anyone been north (the pemi)
« on: Sep 01, 2009, 08:47 PM »
planning a trip up north for a couple days..focusing mostly on the pemi anyone got any advise ?open to anything  but wanna fish the river primarily might hit a pond if anyone has any hot tips thanks in advance guys
                                     hook-set

kibby on

Re: has anyone been north (the pemi)
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2009, 07:00 PM »
I hear there is a hot spot over near the basin. ;D

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2009, 07:00 PM »
I know of a few spots.... ;)

hook-set

« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2009, 07:59 PM »
p.m's are welcome NHTF  ;D

hook-set

« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2009, 03:25 PM »
WELL ME KISSMYBASS AND CHULHU AND NHTF all mede a trip to fish the pemi and camp for the weekend ...
first off we had a really nice weekend .fishing the pemi started sat about 7 ish everyone caught a few fish except yours truly  :'(lol.we met up after a couple hours and had a group meeting to calculate our plans and dumped the pemi for bigger and better waters lol off to pittsburg we went lmao .....we fished the conn. river from stewartstown to lake francess ..we all caught fish even me  ;Di got 2 nice browns a small bow and a small brookie..KMB AND CHULHU both caught a few fish also i think kmb got 3 or 4 and chulu got a couple also but keith NHTF was the angler of the spot..getting i think around 6 or 7 fish and 1 rod ;D ..the next spot NHTF shined again getting another 4 or 5 fish .KMB also got a couple and missed a monster brown ..that really got him excited and me also ...not sure if chulhu landed any in this stop.and i got 1 nice brownie .man the colors were nice ..at dusk we met up again and headed back to woodstock after being on the road for around 14 hours or so ..back at camp around 10:30 pm..we decided to cook up some viddles .. ;D and i was off to the tent..spent..chulhu wasn't far behind me .but KMB and NHTF  stayed up untill 3:30 or so in the A.M...sunday was a slower day for me i stayed at camp while the others hit the pemi by the camp..KMB  got another bow and NHTF got a couple perch out of the camp pond..we packed up the trucks and broke camp then hit tripoli road for a little fishing where KMB and NHTF both landed a couple more bows..i got a couple chubs  ;Dand decided swimming was better than fishing in this spot ..after this spot we headed back home .all were happy and had an awesome weekend out there  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 07, 2009, 06:07 PM »
i]i got a couple chubs[/i]  ;Dand decided swimming was better than fishing in this spot ..after this spot we headed back home .all were happy and had an awesome weekend out there  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Got a couple chubs....I only remember you catching one....Ohhhh ::) :laugh: ;) 

Glad ya had a good time, it was a good weekend :)

Tumper

« Reply #6 on: Sep 07, 2009, 06:09 PM »
Sounds like a priceless weekend
Hosted New England Outdoors New Hampshire Fishing Show 1989 to 1994.

nh fishin fool

« Reply #7 on: Sep 07, 2009, 07:00 PM »
Got a couple chubs....I only remember you catching one....Ohhhh ::) :laugh: ;) 

Glad ya had a good time, it was a good weekend :)

He musta caught some in the tent!!!

In his DREAMS!!!

LOL    :rotflol:

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #8 on: Sep 07, 2009, 07:04 PM »
He musta caught some in the tent!!!

In his DREAMS!!!

LOL    :rotflol:

There was some nice eye candy swimming at the last fishin' spot :o :laugh:

nh fishin fool

« Reply #9 on: Sep 07, 2009, 07:11 PM »
There was some nice eye candy swimming at the last fishin' spot :o :laugh:

That must be where the other chubs came into play....... :o

hook-set

« Reply #10 on: Sep 08, 2009, 06:02 PM »
fishing fool is getting the silent treatment AGAIN !!!!!!!!! ;D

dustinfromnh

« Reply #11 on: Sep 08, 2009, 09:56 PM »
i go to plymouth state, and fish the pemi a couple times a week. hit the stretch that runs right through campus yesterday, caught 2 dace, a 15 inch brown and an 8 inch rainbow. all on an elk hair caddis...

fished the baker river earlier this week, got a bunch of smaller brookies. planning on fishing with a couple guys tomorrow afternoon, probably gonna hit the baker river again. i'm done classes by 1 every day, so have plenty of time to do my schoolwork/fish/hang around campus... was planning on putting a shack on stinson come hard water with a few guys from school.

glad to hear you guys had a good week of fishing!

jibbs

« Reply #12 on: Sep 09, 2009, 08:34 AM »
i go to plymouth state, and fish the pemi a couple times a week. hit the stretch that runs right through campus yesterday, caught 2 dace, a 15 inch brown and an 8 inch rainbow. all on an elk hair caddis...

fished the baker river earlier this week, got a bunch of smaller brookies. planning on fishing with a couple guys tomorrow afternoon, probably gonna hit the baker river again. i'm done classes by 1 every day, so have plenty of time to do my schoolwork/fish/hang around campus... was planning on putting a shack on stinson come hard water with a few guys from school.

glad to hear you guys had a good week of fishing!
hey dustin......i didn't know you went to plymouth.......greatest college ever.......hope everything is well and good luck in college.......smart getting out early and packing in those classes in the morning.....i did the same.....
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

dustinfromnh

« Reply #13 on: Sep 09, 2009, 04:08 PM »
i agree on it being the greatest college ever....have spent plenty of time at UNH, keene state, SNHU, u maine orono.... none of them compare at all to the atmosphere of plymouth... great people, great setting, always something to do!
oddly enough, it seems like it wasn't too long ago i was in your gym classes. then i think about it, and that was ten years ago. wowwwwwwwwwwww.

jibbs

« Reply #14 on: Sep 09, 2009, 04:22 PM »
i agree on it being the greatest college ever....have spent plenty of time at UNH, keene state, SNHU, u maine orono.... none of them compare at all to the atmosphere of plymouth... great people, great setting, always something to do!
oddly enough, it seems like it wasn't too long ago i was in your gym classes. then i think about it, and that was ten years ago. wowwwwwwwwwwww.
kid i think about the same thing.....it seems like yesterday you were running around the gym and having a good time......good luck with everything dustin and enjoy plymouth......plenty of outdoor stuff to do and its still close enough to home.......maybe i will see at the country pond derby..... i will split my winnings with ya......lol......
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.