FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone from Cherry Point area??  (Read 3118 times)

USMCFM

Anyone from Cherry Point area??
« on: Apr 29, 2004, 11:25 AM »
Just wondering if anyone from the area has any fishing info from the local area???
Fish ON......

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
Re: Anyone from Cherry Point area??
« Reply #1 on: Jul 07, 2004, 01:53 PM »
GEEEZ AL,

Nobody on this site in NC.  Whats up with that?? 

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #2 on: Jul 07, 2004, 04:16 PM »
I guess we need to start recruiting new MFF members from the South instead of relying only on Iceshanty members!  Spread the word South of the Mason-Dixon Line about MFF and get people down there to join up and start reporting!  If anyone goes on vacation, report on your fishing here when you get back and also while you're down there, tell the locals about this site and ask them to join and report as well.  We all have to be salesmen to make this site grow.  Sooner or later, people will find us.  That's what happened on Iceshanty.  It was once small, but grew in a few years.  This site is still a baby!  But soon it will grow faster than our kids!!!!

LoneStar

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 09:51 AM »
Hey Fat Boy, I think you are right about the south.  I'm headed down to Lake Gaston for a little vacation and I think I'm gonna make up some business cards and put the addy for MFF on them and give them to whoever..... leave the rest with my brother-in-law, he doesn't own a puter so I can't get him on here!

I'll get a report back about the fishin we do down there, good or baaaaaaaaaad!

John
Don't matter how good you are, you won't get'em all!  Don't matter how bad you are, you'll still get some!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.