FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nfl  (Read 11356 times)

bayonne

nfl
« on: Jun 14, 2004, 10:21 PM »
what team will win the superbowl? newyourk giants with kurt werner and eli manning they cant loose

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
Re: nfl
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2004, 12:20 AM »
Seems to always be a darkhorse team, Hummmm how about Seattle and Indy with Seattle with a last second fumble recovery for a touchdown...

iceice

• FISH HARD
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2004, 09:04 PM »
Lets here from you BUFFALO FANS you know who is going to win the bowl  !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005 17FT LUND MR PIKE                                                                                       
 90hp MERCURY OPTIMAX
WALKER DOWNRIGGERS
JUST ADD WATER!!!

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2004, 10:45 PM »
Denver is going to win with all of their new defense. It will be the most feared in the NFL.

*** I was the only person I know who predicted the chiefs would be great last year, and I was right. They will be the only team that could possibly get in the way of the broncos.

bOOO RAIDERS

bayonne

« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2004, 01:15 PM »
giants have had awsome d now they finaly get arfence look out

raleigh

« Reply #5 on: Jun 19, 2004, 03:24 PM »
Denver has a very good chance to win this year. But any way I got a joke for you guys. It is a joke that worked out perfect last year but doesent apply now because the raiders got a new head coach. Keep in mind I am a Denver fan.................

OAKLAND, (CA)--Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Bill Callahan immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

nehusker13

« Reply #6 on: Jun 23, 2004, 01:01 AM »
Well, I am, and always will be a Skins fan. Though I dont think I am a big fan of Snyder. I was happy at first because of the players he had brought to the team, but it didnt work. Now he is still doing it, and I still dont know if it will work but I have hopes. Gibbs is back and I think that will be a major diference to the team. I dont know if Portis will be the answer, dont know if he will be the player he was in Denver, who seems they can put a 10 yo in there and make it work. I have not been happy with the QB position for quite some time, and dont think that Brunell has enough left in him. Was very shocked at the price they are giving him. But you can never really tell how the season will go, thats why they play the games instead of playing the numbers on paper. I am always rooting for the Skins, but I think Carolina will be tough again... well there are a lot of tough teams... TCTC... cant wait for the season to start, and can hope Snyder bought the right players for his SB.

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 2004, 12:34 PM »
The Bucs are gonna win the superbowl again this yr.  Last yr they had a little trouble but there gonna come back full force this yr.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fastribs85

« Reply #8 on: Jun 28, 2004, 11:46 PM »
hey guys im from philly but idont think the eagles have the d maybe a wild card and the second round if there lucky
naked women and beer we got it all in here

baginwal

• MFF Mod Team
  • No Politics Just Fish!
« Reply #9 on: Jul 01, 2004, 11:24 PM »
Look for Warner to take the GIANTS to the playoffs!  Superbowl?  This year?  I'm hoping, but not expecting it"

TJ

« Reply #10 on: Jul 04, 2004, 10:13 PM »
Look for Warner to take the GIANTS to the playoffs!  Superbowl?  This year?  I'm hoping, but not expecting it"

Sorry to be the barer of bad news but you don't give a two time MVP away for zip if he still has gas left in the tank! No super bowl this year, tough to even get to the playoffs.

Raiders are going to grind the Broncos into horse turds!

raleigh

« Reply #11 on: Jul 05, 2004, 02:35 PM »
TJ, what do you think is gonna be different this year from last year? Yeah the raiders got a new head coach.....WHOOOOHOOOO. I realy wanna know what makes you think that the raiders have a chance in he**  beating DENVER. Look at last years raider record..... Does that sound like a winning team to you?
                                               GO  DENVER  BRONCOS !!!!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #12 on: Jul 06, 2004, 09:23 PM »
The only chance the Giants have is if Warners wife Plays!  She wears the pants in the family cause she is the one with the balls!!!!

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Jul 06, 2004, 10:09 PM »
I dont think Warner will take them to the playoffs.  I think that at best they will be 8-8.  I think Eli Manning should start and not Warner.  If Kurt Warner was good enough to start he would still be with the rams.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fastribs85

« Reply #14 on: Jul 11, 2004, 12:39 AM »
what your all nuts clevland is gonna rock the joint this year wait and see :P
naked women and beer we got it all in here

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.