FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nfl  (Read 11357 times)

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
Re: nfl
« Reply #15 on: Jul 11, 2004, 03:49 AM »
I say the packers. Brett Favre's last hurahhhh!!!!!

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #16 on: Jul 13, 2004, 03:14 PM »
TJ, what do you think is gonna be different this year from last year? Yeah the raiders got a new head coach.....WHOOOOHOOOO. I realy wanna know what makes you think that the raiders have a chance in he**  beating DENVER. Look at last years raider record..... Does that sound like a winning team to you?
                                               GO  DENVER  BRONCOS !!!!

Smart, smart man. You are 100% Correct.

DENVER BRONCOS.....2005 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Browntrout08

« Reply #17 on: Jul 26, 2004, 08:00 PM »
I would like to see the Bills win it.  I'm starting to get a little excited about the season, just recieved my tickets for the home opener aginst the Jags. I can't wait to see Willis Magahe play.  Go Bills

fastribs85

« Reply #18 on: Jul 26, 2004, 11:48 PM »
hey what about ricky williams retireing what is that all about
naked women and beer we got it all in here

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #19 on: Jul 27, 2004, 04:47 AM »
I think he wanted to go fishing.LOL

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

bigdave1018

« Reply #20 on: Jul 27, 2004, 06:16 AM »
my son and i root for the packers but im still a ny team backer [ giants,jets,bills ]. i still enjoy watching a good game and always root for the underdogs to. i hoping that eli will do something for the giants. what they really need is 11 L.t. clones. STILL GOTTA LOVE FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #21 on: Jul 27, 2004, 08:43 AM »
Lets here from you BUFFALO FANS you know who is going to win the bowl  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the Pats  >:(.  Unfortunately I'll always be a Bills fan!;D  ;D  ;D

my son and i root for the packers but im still a ny team backer [ giants,jets,bills ]. i still enjoy watching a good game and always root for the underdogs to. i hoping that eli will do something for the giants. what they really need is 11 L.t. clones. STILL GOTTA LOVE FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's only one NY team Dave, that's the Bills.  The other two are NJ teams!

I'm looking forward to the season opener   and the game too!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Jul 28, 2004, 09:35 PM »
Man how about Dallas this year they have a great team with all the trades.  I think Parcells is the best thing that happened to that team since Troy Aikman.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

bayonne

« Reply #23 on: Aug 01, 2004, 10:40 AM »
how every one think about that contract elie manning got with the giants man thats big bucks for a rookie

fastribs85

« Reply #24 on: Aug 01, 2004, 12:12 PM »
another unproven overpaid player is all i see but cant wait training camp is now open and i might stop for a couple minutes at lehigh to watch the eagles on tuesday on may way to the camp
naked women and beer we got it all in here

suskymusky

« Reply #25 on: Aug 13, 2004, 06:14 AM »
I live in Eagles country, but I'm a diehard Vikings fan.I thought they were going to the Superbowl last year when they started 6 and 0, but they choked.Maybe this year. Watch out for Randy Moss!
"IMAGINATION is more important than KNOWLEDGE" Albert Einstein

bigdave1018

« Reply #26 on: Aug 13, 2004, 08:15 AM »
randy moss,alan iverson,kobe bryant etc are all thugs that should be doing jail time for the crimes they committed!!!!!!!! they get away with it because why? im not impressed by the socalled heros that little kids worship. even majic johnson got what he didnt deserve!!!!!!!!! god works in mysterious ways, dont you think?

Bigfish57

« Reply #27 on: Aug 13, 2004, 03:28 PM »
AFc east is looking soft this year GO PATS!!!
Anthony

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #28 on: Aug 15, 2004, 04:12 PM »
I have actually changed my thoughts on who will win it all. I don't think denver has the offense to do it, what with sharpe retired and portis gone. They have the defense to make the playoffs, but they will be knocked out early, first or second round.

Look for the Minnesota Vikings to win it all. With Dante Culpepper and Randy Moss along with other players jelling as a team, they will be the 2005 Superbowl Champs.

The Redskins will be good also. They have the best running back in the NFL in Clinton Portis, who IMO will rush over 2000 yards and break the single season rushing record. The redskins though, will crap out early.

The Raiders... enough said. What a joke. Look for a 6-10 finish. At best ;D

TJ

« Reply #29 on: Aug 16, 2004, 08:35 PM »
Lets see, this was your first mistake:

TJ, what do you think is gonna be different this year from last year? Yeah the raiders got a new head coach.....WHOOOOHOOOO. I realy wanna know what makes you think that the raiders have a chance in he**  beating DENVER. Look at last years raider record..... Does that sound like a winning team to you?
                                               GO  DENVER  BRONCOS !!!!

Smart, smart man. You are 100% Correct.

DENVER BRONCOS.....2005 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

This is your second:
quote author=TroutFishingBear
I have actually changed my thoughts on who will win it all. I don't think denver has the offense to do it, what with sharpe retired and portis gone. They have the defense to make the playoffs, but they will be knocked out early, first or second round.

Look for the Minnesota Vikings to win it all. With Dante Culpepper and Randy Moss along with other players jelling as a team, they will be the 2005 Superbowl Champs.

The Redskins will be good also. They have the best running back in the NFL in Clinton Portis, who IMO will rush over 2000 yards and break the single season rushing record. The redskins though, will crap out early.

The Raiders... enough said. What a joke. Look for a 6-10 finish. At best "

Minny is the Broncos of the north: flake at QB, head case for a receiver and no running back and the D, there is none!
Washinton may, hear me may win 8, if they don't get Portis killed before week 3.
TO will tear Philly apart, Warner is washed up and Seattle is not strong enough.
Playoff teams as follows:
Philly, GB, Seat, Stl, TB, and because I feel generous, Atl.
Balt, Indy, Tenn, NE, Raiders and Clev.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.