FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how did your team do??  (Read 3006 times)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
how did your team do??
« on: Sep 13, 2004, 03:05 PM »
just wondering how everybodys favorite team made out yesterday? i know scott's team is tonight but how about the rest of you??my patriots,well....what can i say?
Scotty 

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: how did your team do??
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2004, 05:13 PM »
well at least you can still afford to go to the game.i love the patriots but i cant go since theyve won the superbowl the tickets are crazy expensive now!!!but im not complaining ive got a great seat right in my living room!!
Scotty 

perchfisher

• waitin' for a bite
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2004, 06:14 PM »
pakers are gonna win tonite!!!!
-cole

fastribs85

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2004, 06:31 PM »
mccnb to to touchdown
E A G L E S
GO EAGLES SUPER BOWL WIN OR BUST
naked women and beer we got it all in here

kerosenecounty17

« Reply #4 on: Sep 16, 2004, 10:42 PM »
How bout dem Packers?!!!

Sherman must've watched some tapes from '96.  Either that or he finally looked up the word "blitz" in the dictionary.  He lets the defense do that all year and there's going to be nothing but a pile of bruised and confused QB's in their wake.  Funny how McKenzie decided to break his hold out the next day, isn't it?  Right after he came to the realization that he wasn't the entire D like he thought he was.  They should sit that whiner on the bench for the whole year and then toss him to the curb where he belongs. 

Sherman's still sitting on the ball in the 4th quarter though, and that worries me.  Sure, It worked Monday, but they had a big lead.  If we have another "4th and 26" this year, I'm going to start fishing more on Sunday afternoons.

kero

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #5 on: Sep 16, 2004, 10:56 PM »
My broncos beat the kansas city chiefs 34-24 :laugh: the chiefs defence isn't improved. But kansas city is my 2nd fav. team after denver, I hope they win 14 games and lose 2. (the 2 they play the broncos in)

archbishop

« Reply #6 on: Aug 31, 2005, 06:58 PM »
well at heart im a redskins fan, and i live in bills country and neither team is very good. with that said, the past couple of years i have fallen away from rooting for a team, although i like to see those 2 do good, but with free agency and salary caps its hard to be a die hard pro football fan of one team. anymore i just root for different players and hope to get a good game on sunday, im sick of these 1-15 teams playing 15-1 teams and the following year the 2 teams play again and rolls are reversed? thats why i kinda like pre season the players are fighting for there livelyhoods and you usually get a good game, with a few exceptions. hope everyones team does well this year, ill be keeping an eye out for my team but id still rather watch a good game. my.02

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.