FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Look Out Michigan  (Read 6232 times)

FarginIcehole

Look Out Michigan
« on: Sep 04, 2005, 09:51 AM »
Here come the IRISH!!!!! Charlie was pretty impressive in his irish debut.now i dont like to run smack,but the irish looked very good.i would love to see them go into michigan and tear it up against the wolverines.i cannot predict a win but at least i now know the irish do have a chance to pull it off      Fargin

crappie66

• BOILER UP
Re: Look Out Michigan
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2005, 04:31 PM »
You may be able to beat Michigan, but wait until October 1, in West Lafayette.  My Purdue Boilermakers are going to put another hurting on you guys yet again.

Go PURDUE

archbishop

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2005, 06:29 PM »
they aren't going to come close to stopping Michigan's offense, and the Irish looked good against a crappy Pitt team that has a coach that couldn't hack it in the pros and is not a good college coach either :tipup: but it will most likely be a high scoring game because Michigan's defense is suspect, even though they did get like 6 turnovers Saturday. but the Irish do have a better offense than northern Illinois.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #3 on: Sep 06, 2005, 04:58 AM »
The new coach wins one game and now the whole Irish following thinks they are the greatest team in the land.  Wait until ND starts playing real teams from the Big Ten, next thing you know all the Irish fans are going to be talking about firing Weis.

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2005, 02:40 PM »
they aren't going to come close to stopping Michigan's offense

Michi--who?     At the big house?   #3??????????
Wow, what a disgrace to the the Big Ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO Purdue

Don't wory archbishop, we will beat ND for you on October 1st.

archbishop

« Reply #5 on: Sep 10, 2005, 02:41 PM »
i knew it was coming :'(  maybe that will wake up the team? but i dont think they can do anything with there D

FarginIcehole

« Reply #6 on: Sep 10, 2005, 03:56 PM »
and the irish should fear purdue??? think i may go fishin that day!!! very exciting game right down to the end.hope there is no let down against michigan state

archbishop

« Reply #7 on: Sep 10, 2005, 04:07 PM »
yeah i think people are confusing Purdue's strength with their strength of schedule :tipup:

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #8 on: Sep 11, 2005, 02:46 AM »
You know those schedules are made years in advance.  And it is the Big Tens great idea to eliminate two teams each year and rotate every 2 years, it just so happens to be Ohio State and Michigan this year.  I will admit our schedule isn't that tough this year.   It is just funny how those uneducated football fans make idiotic comments with no knowledge about football, hell anybody can recite what is said on ESPN.   And yes Irish, you should fear Purdue, doesn't seem you have been able to do much against us in the past several years.

archbishop

« Reply #9 on: Sep 11, 2005, 06:43 AM »
It is just funny how those uneducated football fans make idiotic comments with no knowledge about football, hell anybody can recite what is said on ESPN. 

what are you talking about ???

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #10 on: Sep 11, 2005, 11:57 AM »
Not referring to you archbishop.  You obviously know what you are talking about, mainly the Irish fans who haven't watched or followed ND in years, who now are coming out of the woodwork because the media is on ND's balls.  It all started because they beat Pitt, wow how impressive Pitt lost to Ohio the next week, hmmm.   I know Pudue is good, but I won't start talking big nuts until they have more games under their belt, because they along with every team out there still has some stuff to work on.  It is nice to see Purdue has added the option to their playbook this year, should throw off a few teams who are used to Purdue's "basketball on grass" style of play over the last several years.

archbishop

« Reply #11 on: Sep 11, 2005, 03:05 PM »
yeah the first 3 games of the year are usually gimme' games, except michigan :'(

mrwalleye

« Reply #12 on: Sep 11, 2005, 04:54 PM »
Here come the IRISH!!!!! Charlie was pretty impressive in his irish debut.now i dont like to run smack,but the irish looked very good.i would love to see them go into michigan and tear it up against the wolverines.i cannot predict a win but at least i now know the irish do have a chance to pull it off      Fargin
go blue lol

archbishop

« Reply #13 on: Sep 11, 2005, 05:32 PM »
a little late mrwalleye, is espn on delay in your area? ;)
i knew michigans D was sloppy i just didnt expect there O to not show up. they almost pulled it off in the end and with the irish's second half, i wouldnt be too optimistic about their future. although hart got hurt and henne had a horrible day. oh well hes only 20 and a sophmore, give him a little bit, he already has most michigan QB records and will probably have them all by 2007 when hes a senior.

mrwalleye

« Reply #14 on: Sep 11, 2005, 11:08 PM »
a little late mrwalleye, is espn on delay in your area? ;)
i knew michigans D was sloppy i just didnt expect there O to not show up. they almost pulled it off in the end and with the irish's second half, i wouldnt be too optimistic about their future. although hart got hurt and henne had a horrible day. oh well hes only 20 and a sophmore, give him a little bit, he already has most michigan QB records and will probably have them all by 2007 when hes a senior.
i was being sarcastic lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.