FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Look Out Michigan  (Read 6231 times)

archbishop

Re: Look Out Michigan
« Reply #15 on: Sep 12, 2005, 05:07 AM »
i know, thats why i had the ;) im just still sore :'(  ;D

FarginIcehole

« Reply #16 on: Sep 14, 2005, 12:46 PM »
crappiedaddy you seem very very bitter and angry.i am not an uneducated sports fan. i tell those guys on espn what to write.i would hope maybe you could chill a little and we could just talk about college football on this thread.

archbishop

« Reply #17 on: Sep 14, 2005, 03:19 PM »
i kinda agree with you fargin but, also to an alum of a college that you root for, there isnt much discusion, its all pure passion, your always right and fans of other teams are a bunch of dinks ;D unless your me and your team looses, then you have to shut up until they win again ;)

hey fargin, tell stewart scott to give a shout out to MFF ;D

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #18 on: Sep 15, 2005, 02:19 AM »
I am not bitter, I actually have nothing to be bitter about, at least not yet.  Yes my passion is Purdue football, been to tons of games, and follow them as much as I can.  I respect all others for their choice of teams, especially Big Ten fans, however this weekend made us look bad as a whole, but it happens.  My only point is that there were not many vocal Notre Dame fans the past several years, and now when they win 2 games they are everywhere, where were they the past couple years, probably Oklahoma fans at the time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.