FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: FISHING FUN PAGE, everything allowed except argueing!  (Read 19262 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
  Hey trapper, K-Champ, CNY, DEADEYEZ, KP and every one else who wants to talk about fun things that have to do with or not about fishing, go and talk away! No argueing allowed! If you get Angry start your own Thread!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

Re: FISHING FUN PAGE, everything allowed except argueing!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2009, 10:51 PM »
 I'll start it off.   Today I went fishing to the controversal Sylvan Wall.       You were right trapper, there was more people fishing there today then I have seen all year & I didn't get checked by DEC for the first time!                       But the fishing has slowed right down!     I get bored and set up my ice fishing lowrance on one of the barges. A bunch of marks show up and I bang a couple of nice jumbo yellows using a chrome blue/silver jigging rap! So I threw them behind me on the barg & go back to fishing thinking I've hit the mother load of yellows, but they moved threw and nothing. That's when it happened, I heard a rustle behind me. So I set my 32 inch ice rod down and what do I see. You guessed it, it was Rocky! he was hiding under a bundle of ropes! He slithered over and snatched my 2  jumbo's and jumped back in the canal! He was heading west, so I fired off one quick shot at him with my jigging Rap and snagged him right in the tail. But after a long battle with my 4lb. line and 32 inch rod, he broke me off! So look out for a giant 3 foot Snakehead named Rocky with a blue/chrome jigging rap in his tail!   Later after a couple of Busch NA's, I picked up all my gear and trash & what do I find but a half eaten hot dog & a branch with a bobber on it!  True Story I swear!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2009, 11:05 PM »
 Hey Trapper- Do pickeral have a season, I hear they use them as Y sticks over at the slips!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2009, 01:32 AM »
Bump!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

wheels57

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2009, 06:23 AM »
Whats going on shane dean and i were up yest. had a good time dean  lost one seen some pigs still spawning. going to try to get up later in the week.lets everybody enjoy the great outdoors and quit all the whining right shane have a good one we,ll stop in when we,re up

fishfetcher

« Reply #5 on: Apr 15, 2009, 07:08 AM »
great idea snagger.  just  share some  true info,  bust some b***s.   we have to get together sometime and fish.  no fires allowed on my boat. 

fishermantim4

« Reply #6 on: Apr 15, 2009, 08:52 AM »
what or who is rocky?
"there's no fish in this ditch!"

kchamp

• fish hard or stay home
« Reply #7 on: Apr 15, 2009, 09:09 AM »
no more bitching that great, Dec got a guy for fishing on fish creek yesterday, just made him leave, I don`t know what he was thinking. you need a camera snagger when them perch come in it is awesome watching them on it I even made a video of it pretty cool. As for them pickerel lets just say I had a quick lesson on hook removal, so if anybody needs a quick lesson on how to remove hooks in your finger I can help, :'( you will not feel a thing. And I think Rocky got me last summer, I was mining my own business and my pole went over trolling 3 ounce bottom bouncer, 25lb fireline and a 20lbs fluorocarbon leader, I was headed north and he was headed south, I put the boat in rev. but he was taking line faster than I could back up, think god I tied the fireline on my reel real good because he spooled me and snap that 20lb test leader right in half, that is the last time I troll with a small reel, the next time we meet I will have enough line to go to the other end of the lake. SO until next time rocky its on

SNAGGER

« Reply #8 on: Apr 15, 2009, 11:02 AM »
what or who is rocky?
  We were having fun joking about that snakehead that was in the news on a Oneida Lake page & the Mods deleted it, but they let the bashing go on & on on jigheads thread about catch/release eyes is all! So if this page gets buried or no one replies it will prove to me that people don't want to have fun, they would rather bash & Argue! That's fine, I'm Can hold my own,just want to know who the Hypocrites are out there!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Deebsey

« Reply #9 on: Apr 15, 2009, 11:36 AM »
The guys I fish with don't bi7@h much.......But there is a lot of ball busting & joking.  That is what it is about.  On IS there was a ton of complainers and if you said something they would jump all over you.  So lets stay positive.  What ever did happen to the snakehead?
A bad day fishing is a good excuse as to why your drunk

SNAGGER

« Reply #10 on: Apr 15, 2009, 11:47 AM »
    Last I heard the guys putting the buoys in saw him sunning himself today on wantry Island. They said he was eye balling toad harbor, so watch out boys!  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #11 on: Apr 15, 2009, 12:10 PM »
The guys I fish with don't bi7@h much.......But there is a lot of ball busting & joking.  That is what it is about.  On IS there was a ton of complainers and if you said something they would jump all over you.  So lets stay positive.  What ever did happen to the snakehead?

thats right and do ya know why friends do it???? because it's fun, this is about fishing and all the good times and laughing that go along with it! not everyone see's things the same and there are differances in ones  standards of right and wrong  but  were all just fisherman looking to share the good times and laugh a little.... least thats how i feel  perchking came and we spend a day fishing and we laughted more then fished  it was all good , i bust on snagger   but he knows it's all in fun, truth is  this isn't the compliant dept. we just like to help each other out and  laugh our butts off . i don't care who hooks what out of season , i don't care if they take a picture, i don't care who does what as long as they don't mess with us ! now  fishing is going everywhere  and i don't care if ya fish for bullheads with a zebco 202 or  ya  flyfish with a sage ,if you enjoy laughing your welcome to sit next to us  but the cost is we pick on everyone :) and i really  don' care if you catch and release or   keep fish ! i don't care if you limit out! i don't care if you sell them!  just bring coffee ! and thats how i really feel and i don't apoligize for it at my age i been fishing longer them most people  on here have been alive ,my best words of advice is  "it just don't matter  so why not  laugh"  i found that once a pickeral has dried you can push there tails in the groun and  force there mouths open  and they make a excellant  y stick snagger! only good use i ever found for them lolllllllll ( and i'm still voting we fillet rocky)
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

kchamp

• fish hard or stay home
« Reply #12 on: Apr 15, 2009, 12:20 PM »
can I come to the rocky cook out never had snakehead before ;D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 15, 2009, 12:35 PM »
 i wanna lay him in the  hot sun and watch him become soup real slow lollllllll  hey no joking we should have a get together and cook out  would be fun , don't get to close to perchking if he's casting tho
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Deebsey

« Reply #14 on: Apr 15, 2009, 01:32 PM »
I think you mean more of a roast that a cookout.  Just make sure you tell everyone to wear their tall boots as I am sure it will get deep.
A bad day fishing is a good excuse as to why your drunk

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.