MFF US Midwest > Wisconsin

Wisconsin-General

<< < (9/9)

Spin:
  Lake Winnebago produces quite a few large channels in mid to late spring off the east shore. Fish live or cut bait on the bottom evenings or at night. Shore fishing can be effective. You seldom hear about cats in this lake but theres a good population of them.

Spin

Spin:
  Frankly I think alot of guys figured out that posting reports on favorite spots winds up with drawing way too much fishing pressure. It's just about sure death for small waters, I've seen it happen and more than once. I'll post reports but never on small streams and only on lakes that are at least bigger than 350 acres.
  Having said that there are still topics other than reports that can engage a few people. What are hot Lures/Baits in Wisconsin, your area of the State? Just one example.

Spin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version