FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ice fishing soon  (Read 6131 times)

madbomber

Ice fishing soon
« on: Jul 21, 2004, 09:20 PM »
How sad is this,I'm craving the white stuff,Ice,sleet,snow,more Ice......-20 degree weather now those are the days.
MADBOMBER

ace

Re: Ice fishing soon
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2004, 09:47 PM »
.....DUDE i hail from the SNOWBELT capital of NY, just south of LAKE ONTARIO, i LOVE the white stuff, but i dont want to give up these 88degree days, sat POOLSIDE today with the 2 girls and the MRS. in a bikini swam our ASSES off and drank some cold beers, love the ICE, but i can wait................................plus the BASS are hitting hard and often on ONIEDA LAKE........................................LATER ..............

OTIS

« Reply #2 on: Jul 22, 2004, 08:37 AM »
So far this summer I bought three helmits, and a trailer.  The 4 wheeler is getting a tune up as I type.  All I have left to do is register them and get insurance.  All for the love of Ice fishing.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Bean

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2004, 10:57 AM »
Ok Slipbob, That's just downright mean. Getting us all worked up with those pictures. Can't wait for the hardwater!
Ken A.

OTIS

« Reply #4 on: Jul 22, 2004, 11:53 AM »
So Slipbob, tell me how much I need a AquaView.  I don't have one, but I think they're the coolist toy out there.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

OTIS

« Reply #5 on: Jul 22, 2004, 02:16 PM »
I knew I needed one!

bottomfeeder

« Reply #6 on: Jul 22, 2004, 03:00 PM »
There's nothing wrong with you guy's for wanting winter to be here,so you can go ice fishing,not unless there is something wrong with me to.I wish it could be winter all year,hope to see some of you on the ice.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2004, 03:21 PM »
i cant wait to shoot deer and drill a FARGINICEHOLE.

wny angler

« Reply #8 on: Jul 22, 2004, 03:28 PM »
As much as i love ice fishing

i'm not sure i'm ready yet for driving 500 miles a day in the snow,ice and slush in a semi

i think i can wait a bit longer,besides i still have the fall salmon , steelhead and brown trout runs to look forward to first.

bottomfeeder

« Reply #9 on: Jul 22, 2004, 06:03 PM »
Hear ya loud and clear wny angler i used to drive and my fishing,hunting partner still dose.I know what you have to deal with.So i work construction now and get laid off in the winter,wife hates it i love it.

reubenpa

« Reply #10 on: Jul 22, 2004, 07:34 PM »
I understand wnyangler.    I wouldn't wanna drive in that either.  I can't wiat for fall salmon, steelie, and brown runs, my first run ever.  I can't wait to get my first salmon and monster brown, and monster steelie.  I have gotten small browns and a 4-12 steelie, but I want somthing 10+ 

I have to admit that I have been getting a little distracted at work dreaming about how I am going to set up my tipups this year, and where all I am going to fish, and how I wish I could hook up with slipbob on George sometime and learn to get som nice lakers through the ice!!!!!!    FISHING RULES but ice fishing has never gripped me like it is right now, last year with many panfish and a nice pike REALLY hooked me!!!!1
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

Fishingking

« Reply #11 on: Jul 22, 2004, 07:35 PM »
slipbob u tricked me u had me thinking i was on iceshanty and it was winter i was ready to get up out of the chair and go ice fishing then i came back too from my dream and realized it was still july only 5 more months and i hope to be on the ice hopefully 4 months 3 weeks like the past 2 years  lol December 15th here we come  bring it on

i cant wait less work in the winter and more fishing this summer stuff isnt as fun anymore  im out of school for good now and gotta work so no more summer bass fishing       but i nthe winter because of the weather i work less and fish more

ok im done being all excited about ice
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

deerslayer92163

« Reply #12 on: Jul 22, 2004, 08:30 PM »
ive been out ice fishing a cooler of ice and bud in the front of my boat not quite the same but it works when its in the mid 80s

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #13 on: Jul 23, 2004, 10:55 AM »
John........thats just plain WRONG!!!  I'll have to print those pic's out for motivation for where I'm heading.  Just wait til I return and hopefully we can get out and do some fishing.  Would like to try LG for its perch, and I'll put the AquaView on order so I can tune it to the perch channel also.

Thanks for the pic's  ;D  Now I'm Ice sick  :(

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Mentiply

• Crow Point, Lake George
« Reply #14 on: Jul 23, 2004, 01:17 PM »
If the urge gets to great all you need to do is build a raft and drill a hole in the middle of it and walla instant "ice"  ;). I Love the heat but enjoy the ice as well. I have always thought the North East has the best variety on the plant. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.