FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: LUND Owners SPORT TRACK Question?  (Read 14195 times)

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
LUND Owners SPORT TRACK Question?
« on: Jun 29, 2012, 06:21 AM »
Is anyone familiar with this Mount specifically for mounting small downriggers?  It looks pretty nice however, if anyone on here has any feedback it would great to hear about it...

It is made by CISCO Fishing systems...looks like it is designed for the SPORT TRACK SYSTEM...

http://www.ciscofishingsystemsltd.com/shop/sport-trac-lund-mount-(42-)-5240
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: LUND Owners SPORT TRACK Question?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2012, 04:43 PM »
Sounds like you have a nice boat to put them on.... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Huntny30

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2012, 04:54 PM »
LOL thanks for the bump...I don't think anyone has tried these, I may have to be the first... ;D
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

FingerLakesBen

« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2012, 05:33 PM »
I bought the downrigger mounts from Lund when i bought my boat.  Very sturdy, they attach to the inner and outer track.  I want to say they were 50 dollars a piece.

Ben

Huntny30

« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2012, 05:52 PM »
I bought the downrigger mounts from Lund when i bought my boat.  Very sturdy, they attach to the inner and outer track.  I want to say they were 50 dollars a piece.

Ben

LUND makes one for it as well you are saying?

Huntny30

« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2012, 06:03 PM »
I see the one in the Magalog...that is for the Pro Track that is for the bigger models...mine is a Rebel XL SS...I only have the sport track...

FingerLakesBen

« Reply #6 on: Jun 30, 2012, 09:00 AM »
I want to say my Explorer is just a sport track.  Now im not sure.  I took a couple pics of my downrigger mounts.

Huntny30

« Reply #7 on: Jun 30, 2012, 07:36 PM »
It looks similar, thanks for the info that loos nice...

Hocfish

« Reply #8 on: Jul 18, 2012, 10:10 PM »
HuntNY:

I have the same bracket for my Lund 1700, and it works well for my manual downriggers.  I also have the brackets for easy removal of the downriggers when they are not in use.

I have had my Lund for 2 years and I love it. 

I have a trip planned in your neck of the woods in two weeks with my son.  We go out there a couple times a year and stay along the Little Salmon River, eat at the Eis House, and fish Oneida Lake.  This year we are going to try our hand at trolling for salmon.  I was hoping that Little Jon guy could point us in the right direction.

Maybe I'll run into you out there...

Huntny30

« Reply #9 on: Jul 19, 2012, 03:24 PM »
HuntNY:

I have the same bracket for my Lund 1700, and it works well for my manual downriggers.  I also have the brackets for easy removal of the downriggers when they are not in use.

I have had my Lund for 2 years and I love it. 

I have a trip planned in your neck of the woods in two weeks with my son.  We go out there a couple times a year and stay along the Little Salmon River, eat at the Eis House, and fish Oneida Lake.  This year we are going to try our hand at trolling for salmon.  I was hoping that Little Jon guy could point us in the right direction.

Maybe I'll run into you out there...

I guess you will be in my neck of the woods...  ;D    Little Jon guy? Do I know you? ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.