FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2012..  (Read 64043 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2012..
« Reply #30 on: Apr 27, 2012, 05:41 AM »
Oh by the way one day this summer we are going to go Bass fishing...I don't care where...

OK....    You will have to pick a place to go cus I dont know of any good spots... ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #31 on: Apr 27, 2012, 05:44 AM »

The Lake you got the 16 " crappie is loaded with bass , gotta have a small enough boat but I'm sure Tim would let you put one in there .... Oneida has been fishing fantastic for smallies ever since the Zebra Muscles moved in , and there is plenty of largies too .  ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #32 on: Apr 27, 2012, 05:45 AM »

OK....    You will have to pick a place to go cus I dont know of any good spots... ;)
Whatever ..... I have Issiah's book and get the NYON  :P :P you do ok  ;D

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #33 on: Apr 27, 2012, 05:46 AM »
Doesn't matter to me...I'm game as long as it is a day trip...if you want me to host I have a favorite place...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 27, 2012, 06:28 AM »
Awesome pics Dom!!! That looks like a great time! That brookie is a mounter in my book. I'm game for a bass day trip this summer. I know where Hunt is thinking and it is a good spot. Cheeks out!!! 8)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #35 on: Apr 27, 2012, 06:43 AM »
Awesome pics Dom!!! That looks like a great time! That brookie is a mounter in my book.   

Great trip...    All were released...   Haven't nailed them in that spot like that in several years....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

OTIS

« Reply #36 on: Apr 27, 2012, 07:15 AM »
Thanks for the pic's Dom!  I think I look forward to these pics as much as you look forward to the trip!  We love the Adirondacks and any chance to see pics of the area is great!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

loves2fish

« Reply #37 on: Apr 27, 2012, 01:47 PM »
way to go man sounds like fun

The Reel Deal

• Early Worm Gets The Lunker
« Reply #38 on: Apr 30, 2012, 09:02 PM »
That looks like it was an awesome trip! Congrats on all the fish and that last brookie was quite a fish!

Cook078

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 05:04 PM »

Nice pics 'Dacker, it was nice to run into you guys last Sunday!  Hopefully I will get the ole seanymph out soon we can have more to talk about! :tipup: :tipup:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2012, 06:40 AM »
Nice pics 'Dacker, it was nice to run into you guys last Sunday!  Hopefully I will get the ole seanymph out soon we can have more to talk about! :tipup: :tipup:

It was nice to meet you...   The best part of that day was shooting that 500 Smith and Wesson..... ;D ;D
What a hand cannon... :o :o

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2012, 09:01 PM »
Well today started out tilling the garden...

Then we went bass fishing and couldnt keep these stupid things off our crank baits...

Then we got into what we wanted..... ;D

drobertsinMaryland

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2012, 09:35 PM »
Looks like a great day buddy.

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2012, 03:09 AM »
Looks like you found them, Nice!
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

vivlamored

• Gotta Love the Adirondacks
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2012, 04:51 AM »
Hey watch it Mr. I like to bass fish but I love fishing for 'eyes
Don't use your sick days when you are sick use them when the fish are biting. It all looks the same on your time card

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.