FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD  (Read 293532 times)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD
« on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:55 PM »
Whats up every1. Openin this thread 2 keep in touch with all u oneida lake guys this softwater season. Almost time 4 bullhead and crappie. Cant wait 4 the opener 4 the walleyes!!! Any of u been fishin oneida lately. I havent wet a line since the last day of walleye!

Deadeyez
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: Oneida lake diehards thread
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2009, 10:12 PM »
Hey DEADEYEZ can I be included with you diehards on this page. Started fishing eyes on oneida down at Sylvan in "02" and been hooked ever since. The windier the better! Bring on the west winds and cold!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

walleyeguy

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2009, 12:44 AM »
going up in the morning always have luck up there this time of year with pan fish caught a stuergon up there in may just after ice out

Flooner

« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2009, 07:34 AM »
going up in the morning always have luck up there this time of year with pan fish caught a stuergon up there in may just after ice out

Where is there to fish from shore on the west end of Oneida?

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2009, 11:27 AM »
There's 2 DEC parking area's in Brewerton, they take you down to the rip/rap along RT. 81, it's not a bad fishing spot. I like the south side!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

BUCKEYES

« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2009, 05:27 PM »
Yes Snagger 81 is good in the fall. I haven't been there in the spring but probably good now.

FingerLakesBen

« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2009, 05:42 PM »
hows the ice?  I'm just itchin to get to boat out there for perch!

cnypanfisher

« Reply #7 on: Mar 21, 2009, 05:51 PM »
Hey deadeyes, there is an Oneida lake thread in the lakes part of  the forum. Next weekend for the first perch outing somewhere in the river I am thinking.

cny

Spikehorn11

« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2009, 09:42 PM »
I was going to try for some steelhead tomorrow but I kinda want to try the river for some perch. Its too early in the year for this confusion,lol.

walleyeguy

« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2009, 11:01 PM »
i fish from sylvan beach amusment park area was there from 10-3 today without a single bite got stopped by the dec he got talking with me some lady last weekend iced a ten pound cat fish he was shocked.....after staying there till 3 i decdied to take a run down to mohawk river the barge canal area managed to get two perch and a mud puppy....and got stopped by the same dec officer again i think he is stalking me lol

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #10 on: Mar 22, 2009, 04:00 PM »
Snagger your def a oneida diehard. U were out there on the hardwater til the end! Like your style ;D  As 4 fishin reports I heard people r slammin the perch in the river towards phoenix. Havent been there myself. Im more interested in findin the crappies! What do u guys think? Snagger do u chase the spring oneida crappies?
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #11 on: Mar 22, 2009, 04:03 PM »
Oh yeah, fingerlakesben the ice is still out there. About 70 yards open water from shore 2 ice in front of my house in constantia. Wont b long!
Nice job findin em

Spikehorn11

« Reply #12 on: Mar 22, 2009, 05:33 PM »
Oh yeah, fingerlakesben the ice is still out there. About 70 yards open water from shore 2 ice in front of my house in constantia. Wont b long!

That's enough for bullhead,lol.

filetandrelease

« Reply #13 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:24 PM »
hey dead eyes it's time for soft water , maybe a little practice on some browns, friends been out last 2 weekends been getting a few , on the big lake ,got your boat ready?

seafox210cc

« Reply #14 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:08 PM »
coming home down into muskrat bay this afternoon and there was a 22ft. or 24ft. boat anchored rate up against the ice pack infront of big bay thats the second day he was there must be catching something or he thinks hes got an icebreaker ;D ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.