FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD  (Read 293534 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD
« Reply #2130 on: Mar 19, 2010, 04:13 PM »
one thing to have your sons kick your butts and it is another when my better half hands me a beating in the boat ,might as well put in the paper ,or on the tube  ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #2131 on: Mar 20, 2010, 05:11 AM »
OH IT'S ON NOW!!!!!!!! :flex: I'll be thinking of you HT while i'm sitting in my fishing chair and your home raking the lawn!!!! :w00t: :rotflol: LOL!!--KP 8)
thats right kick me while i am down. i hate spring lawn work but it has to get done so i can fish! I will  catch up to you KP. you are ahead of me so far with the perch you got the other day. not for long mister! :flex: :flex: :rotflol:

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #2132 on: Mar 20, 2010, 05:19 AM »
All in fun Filet, We are mutual friends!! I think whats going on here is CABIN FEVER!!!!! we'll get out and fish, then we'll be fine!! 8) You get that livingroom done yet Buddy?? My honey-to-do list just got longer today :P Hope everyone enjoys the nice weekend that is in store for us and GO CATCH SOME FISH!!!! Tightlines!!--KP
i say we have a father and son tournament later this spring up on sandy pond. maybe on opening day of bass season. what do you think there KP are you ready for a wooping or what? who else is up for that challange. we can all put $20.00 in the pot and the winning team takes the pot and most of all the credit. My son says bring it on boys. how many father and sons out there think they can beat us in a tournament? lets here it and make plans. :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2133 on: Mar 20, 2010, 07:22 AM »
i say we have a father and son tournament later this spring up on sandy pond. maybe on opening day of bass season. what do you think there KP are you ready for a wooping or what? who else is up for that challange. we can all put $20.00 in the pot and the winning team takes the pot and most of all the credit. My son says bring it on boys. how many father and sons out there think they can beat us in a tournament? lets here it and make plans. :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: ;D

I'll bring my 6 yr old boy and not even request a handicap.!! :sick: :whistling:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2134 on: Mar 20, 2010, 07:23 AM »
By the way,... What the H#ll are u doin up so early every day??? :cookoo:

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2135 on: Mar 20, 2010, 07:44 AM »
the west end is clear of ice !! putting the dock in sunday, and the boat right behind it. seen anyone in johnsons bay yet ? the water has come up about a foot. i believe the life jacket law is in effect until april 1st. be safe out there.   later...

KingPerch

« Reply #2136 on: Mar 20, 2010, 08:04 AM »
I dont wanna ref. anyway!!! ;D Just looking for excuses to get out and fish with ya's!!! ;)
You can fish with me anytime!! Just get my truck fixed first!! :w00t:--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2137 on: Mar 20, 2010, 08:06 AM »
one thing to have your sons kick your butts and it is another when my better half hands me a beating in the boat ,might as well put in the paper ,or on the tube  ;D
My bride has handed me a few whoopings with the fish!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

jhirsche

« Reply #2138 on: Mar 20, 2010, 09:24 AM »
Saw the first boat (a canoe) in Johnson's this AM (its my front yard, after all...) -didn't look like they got a thing.  I still see some ice out there toward the islands... but it looks more like a surface slick of honeycombed bits than a thicker sheet of ice like it did all this week.  I'll probably run out in my boat to check it out....

Oh, BTW - saw some fish swirling and rising out in the bay when I got up this AM while watching those two guys in the canoe further out... so grabbed a couple rods, put on my boots, and walked down to investigate.  Popped a buckeye on about 18" under a small bobber, lobbed it out there... and within seconds of touchdown, there was a big swirl and the fight was on.  Turned out to be a small LGMB, so I unhooked it, threw on another buckeye... sent it out again, and again within a few seconds another swirl.  This time a short, but fat (pregnant) pickerel took the bait.  Repeated this a few more times, and ended up landing 5 pickerel with one over 23" and prob. 3-4lbs, along with a much better LGMB probably going just over two pounds - with a big head and skinny body.

Action slowed about 8:30... but not bad for an hour on the water.  Will probably try this shore bite again later this afternoon... fun when the pickerel are active! Now I've just gotta find a few of those perch and crappies that are out there...

Here's the photo evidence...

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2139 on: Mar 20, 2010, 10:40 AM »
Hey there are 2 of these threads, should we kill 1 or keep on having to check 2 of them?

cny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.