FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2011  (Read 313655 times)

skunkedbywalleye

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2011
« Reply #2625 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:16 AM »
Bring on May and lets skip the ice season......I might call up the marina and get my slip for next year and day dream at work about purple and black jigs with half a crawler on it....I am pathetic  8)

snuffynra

« Reply #2626 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:48 AM »
you may be doing the right thing, another 10 days of 40s :'(

bailey63

« Reply #2627 on: Jan 07, 2012, 10:10 PM »
hey guys haven't been on the thread since my july trip to enjoy the algea bloom but lookin back probably not worth trying to come up with the boat now . I am looking foreward to my next trip to the lake though. I hope she ices would love to get some of those monster perch to eat for sure. thanks again for the input this year made my trip fun. I hope this year is good fishing for you all. thanks again mike. anytime you want info on erie bounce over to walleye.com eastern boards find bailey and i'll hook ya up. its hot there at the end of may out of buff.
Fishing WNY on "facebook"
22' Islander "H"EYE STRUNG
Fishing is more than what I do it's who I am!!

Limit of 3

« Reply #2628 on: Jan 09, 2012, 07:19 PM »
Bring on May and lets skip the ice season......I might call up the marina and get my slip for next year and day dream at work about purple and black jigs with half a crawler on it....I am pathetic  8)

Do u ever use gulp swimbaits instead of nite crawlers on the bucktail jigs? I've heard it works well just wondering....

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2629 on: Jan 09, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Do u ever use gulp swimbaits instead of nite crawlers on the bucktail jigs? I've heard it works well just wondering....

I bet it would work good, I'm not as great as the old timers down there, my worm piece always falls off when I'm jigging and I get lots of fish on just a plain bucktail. We tip ours sometimes with plastic.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.