FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: FISHHEAD & H.T. back on the rivers, lakes $ streams  (Read 90930 times)

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
FISHHEAD & H.T. back on the rivers, lakes $ streams
« on: Apr 02, 2011, 04:33 PM »
Fished a few hrs this morning after spending the last week being a river rat chasin chrome.  Fished with H, Al & went out H.T.s neck of the woods to try for some perch.  We had a nice day weather wise except for a good west wind. Nothing hot and heavy but managed to bring home 26 perch for sandwiches tomarrow with the kids.  New place, was able to put some faces to the names on SHANTY today wich was really kool. Met alot of guys there today and bcons was there.  Here are a couple pics, I will be posting all the pics and video links on this thread untill fall.  Tomarrow morning I am roaming my neck of the woods. Take care all

My boy Angelo always eager to see the days catch

EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
Re: FISHHEAD & H.T. back on the rivers, lakes $ streams
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2011, 04:50 PM »
I forgot to tell you all that I have been uploading some really good, l hard core fishing videos on youtube. Throughout the spring, summer & fall I will keep adding more videos from our fishing trips and completely bizzre & messed up adventures. H.T. will post a hyper link to get there from here. WARNING- Some of these videos contain bad language, bizzare behavior, complete lack of passion for the love thy neighbor attitude & hard core fishing from the rivers to the lakes!!!!
EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

bcons

« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2011, 04:59 PM »
WARNING- Some of these videos contain bad language, bizzare behavior, complete lack of passion for the love thy neighbor attitude & hard core fishing from the rivers to the lakes!!!!

Woulda thunk? 
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2011, 05:07 PM »
Woulda thunk?  
Yea.....  If you had to edit them... the sound track would go....BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP Holy !! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....God !! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....Be eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeep....... and so on....... ;D
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Gamma Fish

« Reply #4 on: Apr 02, 2011, 09:03 PM »
Yea.....  If you had to edit them... the sound track would go....BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP Holy !! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....God !! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....Be eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeep....... and so on....... ;D
I met HT in Woddy parking lot this past winter.  I thought we were going to jail for disturbing the peace, public intoxication, using excessive vulgar language and dealing in illegal jigs in a public place !
 If one charge could stick, it would have been the excessive vulgar language !
 I had to go to church the next morning ! :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2011, 07:16 AM »
come on now i aint that bad am i  ::) ::) ::) ::) where the heck is Fishhead  ::) ::)

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2011, 08:13 AM »
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. ;D Cheeks out!!! 8)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2011, 08:20 AM »
come on now i aint that bad am i  ::) ::) ::) ::) where the heck is Fishhead  ::) ::)
I'll bring a tape recorder next time ! ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

bcons

« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2011, 07:45 PM »
Darn I was looking forward to the redneck fishing pics since I had to work today  :cursing:  I wanted to see those 9" perch that looked like 13's cause the guy holding them is a wee bit smaller than average  :P :whistling:  I know you went, so what of it?
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 2011, 07:48 PM »
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. ;D Cheeks out!!! 8)
;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #10 on: Apr 09, 2011, 07:57 PM »
come on now i aint that bad am i  ::) ::) ::) ::) where the heck is Fishhead  ::) ::)

dad is watching and your in the ringer again  ;D just seems to go from thread to thread ,I just don't get it ,I know it's your fan club  :w00t:

H.T.

« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2011, 09:04 PM »
well if you must know i just got in from the bull head thing and old trapper put a whopping on me :-\ :-\ :-\ i just cant get into this high tech fishing stuff i guess ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) we are going after some flat fish tomorrow ;D ;D

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
« Reply #12 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:11 PM »
I have been fishing the river for Steelies and hiting my usual spots for Gills and Slabs over the past week with some good catches, this morning was a beautiful morning and the Slabs and Gills where hungry!  H.T. & Trapper met me down at one of my watering holes and we did pretty good on green/chartruse jigs tipped with a fat head or spikes.  It would have been alot better but there where a couple guys throwing what sounded like 10# bobbers (KERPLUNK :cookoo: :cursing:) everytime it hit the water and 3 guys in a boat made more noise then the goose that was freakin out on the shore line.  Alot of pike up in the shallows killing anything that got near them with huge explosions and thrashing.  My third cast I had a gill on and out of nowhere a big stink log hammerd the gill and took everything I had conecter to it, was pretty kool to see!!  I ended up with a half a limit of Gills, 6 Slabs, 2 nice perch and did manage to land 1 pike about 24".  H.T. did a nice bull head and some slabs and gills as well as Trapper. I have videos on youtube that you all should check out, just type in  mrfishhead4268  in the search and check them out, leave comments if you would.  I will be trying to get as many videos as I can on my account for all to see. Enjoy todays pics and I hope to be posting more ASAP. 

another sweet sunrise, a little piece of heaven!!!

Lovin these jigs I have been tying, they are durable, lots of action, and the color is spot on for spring fishing!

Nice fat slab

Awsome picture!!!!

A couple sweet eats

My boy Angelo with a nice Slab before he helped me clean them

H.T.s bucket filling with all kind of goodies

Angelo and me with some of the days catch

Havin a CRAPPIE DAY :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :w00t: :bowdown: :bowdown:

H.T.

« Reply #13 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:22 PM »
some nice pictures as always brother ;D i got some more yard work done today and we will be hitting my spots down here realy soon. no pictures for me today as of yet but more will be coming. ;D 8)

filetandrelease

« Reply #14 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:23 PM »
the little man looks pretty happy  :clapping:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.