FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Charter Boats  (Read 3101 times)

FLAG

Charter Boats
« on: Aug 05, 2004, 11:46 AM »
Looking at the Atlantic Fleet or Al Gauron??? has anybody fished with either of these boats???? Any info would be appreciated.

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
Re: Charter Boats
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2004, 04:36 PM »
Flag if you are going to spend that kind of money on a deep sea fishing trip go on the bunny clark out of perkins cove in ogunquit Me. I have never been dissapointed with that boat.On the other hand Al Gurrin provides a sightseeing cruize instead of a day catching fish.He's been known to pull up anchor if the boat is catching to many fish on one area.Just my 2 cents.On the other hand if you can get 5 more people interested in a day of fishing theres Capt.Bill out of Rye Harbor that only takes 6 people on his 34' boat and you'll catch more fish than you thought possible.
Bubba

FLAG

« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2004, 05:03 AM »
Smelt1, I was actually asking for a friend who doesn't want to drive to Ogunquit ??? ??? Afraid he might get lost  ;D ;D ;D I have always gone with the Bunny Clark and never been disappointed ;)  Thanks for the Info

Tight Lines and Screamin Reels

Smelt1

« Reply #3 on: Aug 07, 2004, 06:35 AM »
Flag tell your friend not to be afraid of going to Ogunquit if he does drop his wallet on the street tell him to kick it over to Wells before picking it up. ;D ;D
Bubba

FLAG

« Reply #4 on: Aug 07, 2004, 09:19 AM »
Now that would be hilariuos watching him kick his wallet to Wells ;D ;D ;D I guess he decided to go with the Yankee Fleet out of Mass. Couldn't get him to drive to Me. for the day of fishing.....

Are the Stripers still biting in the Surf???

Smelt1

« Reply #5 on: Aug 08, 2004, 06:33 AM »
Flag yes they are but the blues have also taken up residency off the beach as well.Fri. night we caught 5 stripers (none over 30" though) and were bitten off 4 times by bluefish.
Bubba

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.