FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Nascar race,Sunday, September,19,2010  (Read 19737 times)

landlockedsalmon

• Remember we all live downstream.
Nascar race,Sunday, September,19,2010
« on: Aug 18, 2010, 01:51 PM »
I just received 4 tickets to the race in Loudon from my kids.I have never been to a race before,any pointers,for the 48 year old newby to nascar.I usually watch on TV.The seats are in the Laconia grandstand row 42,are these any good?Anybody else going to be there from MFF?Thanks for your tips in advance,lls.scott
if everyone concentrated on the important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.....

fishfry

Re: Nascar race,Sunday, September,19,2010
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2010, 01:58 PM »
Not bad seats, the higher up the better the view of the track. There is a restriction on cooler size, 12 or 14 inches, I don't remember which.

TightLines

« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2010, 02:18 PM »
I just received 4 tickets to the race in Loudon from my kids.I have never been to a race before,any pointers,for the 48 year old newby to nascar.I usually watch on TV.The seats are in the Laconia grandstand row 42,are these any good?Anybody else going to be there from MFF?Thanks for your tips in advance,lls.scott
Get ready for a great time. The seats you have are great. You be in turns 3 and 4. the top row is 50 so your very close to the top. Like fishfry said, the higher up the better. You are allowed to bring a cooler in with beers or your drink of choice. No bottles only cans. They do check the contents on the way in. There is a way to get hard stuff in as well. PM me with a number and I'll give you a call. I am buying my tickets for the saturday race this week. Going to take my 5year old to his first race. Haven't figured out if I'm going back down sunday or not yet.
Salmon jump at the site of my boat. ;D

Feeding Eagles one pike at a time. ;D

JRSwillow

« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2010, 02:41 PM »
ur lucky, i went to joliet motor speedway before, it is a lifetime experience

JRSwillow

« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2010, 02:44 PM »
Get ready for a great time. The seats you have are great. You be in turns 3 and 4. the top row is 50 so your very close to the top. Like fishfry said, the higher up the better. You are allowed to bring a cooler in with beers or your drink of choice. No bottles only cans. They do check the contents on the way in. There is a way to get hard stuff in as well. PM me with a number and I'll give you a call. I am buying my tickets for the saturday race this week. Going to take my 5year old to his first race. Haven't figured out if I'm going back down sunday or not yet.
the reasons y you can only have cans is because you cant throw them as well as glass or plastic, i was at joliet motor speedway and jeff gordon spun out kevin harvick i think and gordon won the race by the move, well when he went to dosome donuts the fans started throwing beer botttles at his car! the sky was filled with beer bottles, nearly blocked the sun for a minute,!

linguini

« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2010, 04:00 PM »
it is a blast  try to get their early if you want to check out the trailers and the surroundings of the track. take you time looking around  their is a ton of things to look at.
be patient  their are 100000 people at the track .I don't know witch way you are going to get their but try to enter at turn 4 you might need a handycap plate  but it is well worth it saves a lot of walking just remember at the end of the race you will have to go north .
try to bring your own food and drink.  $$$$$$$  a lot  for items
let me know if you need directions  and i can save you a lot of time on the road
the dave and dave show

toguefisha

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2010, 04:24 PM »
bring beeds   ;D ;D ;D

megunticook laker

« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2010, 07:39 PM »
My nephew saved enough coke points so that he was able to get four tickets to the race . :clapping: Jediclampett and I will be heading down from the Camden area . I think he said the seats were also in the laconia section and in the upper fourties! :thumbup_smilie: Usually set down in turn 1, so this ought to be good! Binoculars can be helpful at times. Hope you have fun!-Doug      :flag:
Invest in our youth!  Take a kid fishing!

landlockedsalmon

« Reply #8 on: Aug 20, 2010, 02:12 PM »
Thanks for the help guys,beads?should I ask why.Sounds like it should be a good time.LLS
if everyone concentrated on the important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.....

toguefisha

« Reply #9 on: Aug 20, 2010, 07:10 PM »
beads?should I ask why.

Think mardi gras, lol. 

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #10 on: Aug 20, 2010, 07:28 PM »
Ear plugs 8)

Mainehazmt

« Reply #11 on: Aug 23, 2010, 11:57 AM »
full aluminum cans go as far!   Ill pay for the can you throw if its at the 18 car.....lol   fine is yours though.... lol
I am a Proud Veteran I am Not a Terrorist!

hoghammer

« Reply #12 on: Aug 23, 2010, 12:26 PM »
I would pay the fine if he threw it at Roid Edwards

landlockedsalmon

« Reply #13 on: Sep 25, 2010, 08:54 PM »
It was a great race and exciting finish.Thanks to everyone who helped with directions.We parked within 50 yards of the track,awesome seats,thanks again,LLs

Mainehazmt

« Reply #14 on: Sep 27, 2010, 10:30 AM »
Lucky!
I am a Proud Veteran I am Not a Terrorist!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.