FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fish and Game's Fishing Report for 2018  (Read 1535 times)

Supervisor

Fish and Game's Fishing Report for 2018
« on: Apr 05, 2018, 11:07 AM »
Guys,

I did a similar post last year and some of you responded with your reports.  Many thanks and asking again for your help.  Minimum info. I would ask of you is lake or stream fished (town of stream section), species caught, and what worked for you (bait, lures, flies, etc.- be as specific as you want).   The goal of the NHFG Fishing Report is to help anglers new and old, to keep the interest up in fishing, and retain and recruit anglers to our sport.  Anyways, if you think you could help me out just send your reports to me at [email protected]. As far as timing, the first report will likely come out on April 20 and then every 2 weeks after that. Feel free to include pics but no guarantees they will be used in the report.  Thanks for listening and if you have any suggestions on how to improve the Fishing Report, I'd like to hear them!  Tight lines to all!

Scott
Scott Decker, NHFGD Inland Fisheries Supervisor

fishsluggos

Re: Fish and Game's Fishing Report for 2018
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2018, 08:27 PM »
Thank you for all you do!

NH_RED

« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2018, 09:19 AM »
Hopefully it is a good open water season with lots to report!   Do me a favor....ask them to stop wasting the 5000 browns stocked in Berry brook and put them in elsewhere. Seems like a waste just to stock fish to track contamination. I laughed when he reported 90% of them get caught.

zwiggles

« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2018, 11:06 AM »
Hopefully it is a good open water season with lots to report!   Do me a favor....ask them to stop wasting the 5000 browns stocked in Berry brook and put them in elsewhere. Seems like a waste just to stock fish to track contamination. I laughed when he reported 90% of them get caught.

I am pretty sure the ones they dumped in last year were the last ones which will go in. A buddy of mine was down there last fall, and thought there was a whale of a striper out there mowing down on the trout candys. He was upset he only had light tackle in his vehicle until he realized it was a seal....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.