FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stanley cup finals Detroit Red Wings vs the Pittsburgh Penguins  (Read 18140 times)

crosscobra

OK boys and girls here we go rematch time... lets start this off slow.....

game 1  who wins and what score

wings win 4-2

ps me and a few friends are planning on hitting up the Buffalo wild wings on alpine on Saturday. we will be there around 6

chadbob

2-1 Wings in OT

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
Even though I am a true blue Pens fan and I'm sure you kinda guess who I hope wins. I think the first game will set the tone for the series. I think its going to be a very good game. Good Luck Wings and Lets GO Pens!!!  Hoping to see some good Hockey!!!!
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

crosscobra

lol wings win

52niner

Gosh,

I love to read the official penguins message board. It is the biggest cry fest this side of the mississippi.  It was a great game and ya we had some lucky bounces but sorry with goaltending like that we are gonna win. Another thing I saw was the pens inexperience. You could see them holding back, being unsure of themselves and one point the red wings excelled at tonight that we are not known for is the blue line.
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Pajns

Hats off to the Wings.....they took advantage of every opportunity handed to them. Never thought Fluery would be going after a hat trick....LOL    Game one goes to the Wings but 1 win doesn't win the cup.  Lotta hockey left.
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

crosscobra

ITS A GOOD OLE HOCKEY GAME ITS THE GREATEST GAME THEY PLAY! wings win.... very fitting song at the end..

" ohhhh ohhhh we're  half way there!!!"

crosscobra

so where are all those pitt fans?

Gambler

so where are all those pitt fans?

Hey, I'm here!!!
I have only got to watch 1 period of hockey all weekend and from what I saw the wings are going to be tough to beat.
Fleury has given up some goals that he shouldn't have while Osgood looks totally unbeatable. While I was watching I got the same feeling that I got last year as the puck seemed to spend a lot more time in the Pens end as compared to the wings end of the ice.
All that I can do is cheer for the home team but I think it will be a miracle if they pull it off!!!
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

Pajns

Hats off to the Wings again.  Looks like the Pens have made it very tough on themselves. But being a Fan I still have faith. It ain't over yet!!  I'm sure Wings fan will admit that if some bounces go the other way might be a different game. BUT those bounces are part of Hockey and the game. I am PROUD of the way they are playing!!   Just hoping they make some of those bounces go their way. Tonight is a very important game.   Lets GO PENS!!!!!

crosscobra

Re: Stanley cup finals Detroit Red Wings vs the Pittsburgh Penguins
« Reply #10 on: Jun 02, 2009, 02:23 PM »
tonight will tell the tale thats for sure... i dont belive that we will sweep it thats for sure

52niner

« Reply #11 on: Jun 03, 2009, 05:52 AM »
Bettman got his game,  6 men on the Ice for 25 seconds give me a bleeping break , just a total shame. Red Wings did get outplayed in the 3rd but come on I really really hate to sound like a whiner but you knew this was comin.
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Pajns

« Reply #12 on: Jun 03, 2009, 07:57 AM »
Bettman got his game,  6 men on the Ice for 25 seconds give me a bleeping break , just a total shame. Red Wings did get outplayed in the 3rd but come on I really really hate to sound like a whiner but you knew this was comin.

WOW!!!  Your starting to sound like a Pens fan........ ;D

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #13 on: Jun 03, 2009, 08:21 AM »
Wings have too much talent and they will repeat. The Pens are a good team but as a team you have to learn to loose before you win, and they haven't got to that point yet.

Wings in 6

Gambler

« Reply #14 on: Jun 05, 2009, 07:42 AM »
It's an all new series!!!  Best of three now.
Pens 2 games
Wings 2 games
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.