FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: "Huron Hawg Fest"  (Read 3427 times)

slimjim7461

"Huron Hawg Fest"
« on: Aug 15, 2006, 08:16 PM »
Anyone fish this walleye Tournament?

Krustydawg

Re: "Huron Hawg Fest"
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2006, 01:16 PM »
Yep, last year was a blast.  Great tournament out of Huron, Ohio.  Check out the website if you have not already.  Great website, with great people.  It does not cost anything to register, so sign up and tell them Krustydawg sent ya !  Send me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions concerning the tournament, directions, places to stay, etc. and i will be more than happy to help you out.

Krustydawg

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/

john-boy

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2006, 07:48 PM »
Sounds like fun , wish I could do it  . Here's a link for the Ohio Gamefishing website .
 http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/
                                   John

slimjim7461

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2006, 10:29 AM »
We ended up attending this event and it was spectacular,the food,the people,the awards ceremony and all was a blast,they ended up having 81 boats,myself,Mike Townsend,and Steve Hammons ended up in 14th place,how did you end up krustydawg?Met Ezmarc,what a super guy,we'll definetly be back,

Jimmy Lang

Krustydawg

« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2006, 01:50 PM »
Jim,
   Did not finish well at all we got 5 fish but only 9lbs (65th place).  Friday pre-fishing we had 24 lbs. in 5 fish, go figure.  Oh well back to the drawing board for next year.  I have fished every Hawgfest and it gets better each year !  Hope to meet ya next year.  Congrats on the 14th place finish

Matt

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.