FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Salmon in Aeroflex/Wawawanda???  (Read 8169 times)

metaliczombi

Re: Salmon in Aeroflex/Wawawanda???
« Reply #30 on: Aug 13, 2007, 06:01 PM »
What a dead day at Wawayanda on Sun.  Fished all day and not a single trout.  Heard from some guys using herring that they only got 4 real early in the day then nothing.  I saw one guy catch a nice one but other than that nothing.  I was trolling all depths and lures.  I did get to try out my new boards.  They worked fairly well but I can see problems in real waves.  At the end I was running 20ft of 4lb fluoro as a leader with a clip-on weight 50/50 off the boards and still nothing.  The herring were busting the surface all day.  I switched to drowning worms and couldn't keep the sunnies off of it.  I did see a couple of darwin award wanna-bees in the back pool.  On my way to the back I see what looks like a canoe flipped over in the middle and 2 heads on either end of it.  The canoe is just flipping over and it looks like they are struggling trying to get back on it but they aren't screaming for help.  I turn up the motor and ask if they need some help but these two genius' told me they flipped on purpose to try and get back in it.  They were over 80ft of water and their life vests were tied securely to the canoe, neither of them were wearing one.  Eventually they kept floating with the wind and flipping the canoe over and over till they hit the shallow water but brain surgeons they aren't.  I thought I was going to look over and not see anyone or only one head in a state of panic looking for his dumba-- friend.

tonyr

Re: Salmon in Aeroflex/Wawawanda???
« Reply #31 on: Aug 14, 2007, 09:37 AM »
 ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.