FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fishing charter get together  (Read 5657 times)

FishFury

Re: fishing charter get together
« Reply #15 on: Jul 07, 2006, 09:45 AM »
Im down..Still have yet to break in My new Avet Reel and my Lamiglass..

bayonne

« Reply #16 on: Jul 07, 2006, 04:42 PM »
need more sighn ups lets go guys you know you all want a 30-40 lb striper

hunters08

« Reply #17 on: Jul 12, 2006, 10:26 PM »
are you going in september or october? We have a blue fishing trip planned for sunday the 8th of october so if its like saturday the 7th i would have around 8 guys that would do it.we are going to belmar,nj where are you planning the striper trip??
If i'm not fishing than i hope i'm turkey hunting!!!

bayonne

« Reply #18 on: Jul 15, 2006, 07:01 AM »
no set date need head count and deposits fist pass the word i9f we get 35-40 would run around $40 - $50 the boat is $1500 and the crew is expected to get a nice tip the less we have the more it cost

fich

« Reply #19 on: Jul 22, 2006, 04:14 AM »
anyone intrested if we can get say 40 its not to exspensive can set up a fall striper trip lone wolf is to busy so i thaught i would get it started hes got enough things to do allready
i would love to go please let me know

bayonne

« Reply #20 on: Jul 22, 2006, 12:57 PM »
as of now wer only have 10-12 that wont cut it we need more to sighn on than i need 1/2 the price for a deposit from everyonne i hope this happens aswell would be great to mmet the guys and put a face to the names

bayonne

« Reply #21 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:26 PM »
this is horrible that in a site like this we cant get 35-40 guys to go for a chater on my other site thats nj only we filled two this season in only days this site aint what it was a couple of years ago what happened?

fastribs85

« Reply #22 on: Aug 08, 2006, 07:23 PM »
definatly a possibility just need money and a date so i can say for sure or not
naked women and beer we got it all in here

bayonne

« Reply #23 on: Aug 09, 2006, 08:35 PM »
as of now thiers not enough guys the boat is $1550 for the first 30 and $40 a head for more over that to cover the tips for the crew at 30 it would be atleast $60 ahead if i see the number get near 30 ill get the ball rolling i cant bielieve this hasnt gone off better yet on my other site we whent july 35 guys and we just booked one for labor day weekend and filled it in two days and back in june about 10 guys that have boats each took 2-3 guys that didnt and we whent to a reasturant after for eats and drinks what aq great bunch they do hunting trips together bbq meet at target rangers i dont know whats happend to this site when i first sighned on it was 100 percent better than it is now look at the ny board  if we were 1/2 that it would be great

Corporal Punishment

« Reply #24 on: Aug 09, 2006, 09:24 PM »
as of now thiers not enough guys the boat is $1550 for the first 30 and $40 a head for more over that to cover the tips for the crew at 30 it would be atleast $60 ahead if i see the number get near 30 ill get the ball rolling i cant bielieve this hasnt gone off better yet on my other site we whent july 35 guys and we just booked one for labor day weekend and filled it in two days and back in june about 10 guys that have boats each took 2-3 guys that didnt and we whent to a reasturant after for eats and drinks what aq great bunch they do hunting trips together bbq meet at target rangers i dont know whats happend to this site when i first sighned on it was 100 percent better than it is now look at the ny board  if we were 1/2 that it would be great

$1550 for the boat,it should be a pleasure cruiser... ???

bayonne

« Reply #25 on: Aug 09, 2006, 10:10 PM »
$1500 is the going rate now the one we were on in july was in point pleasnt and was about the same this one is in atlantic highlands it hold up to 90 but thats to crowded gas prices are makeing it more expensive the name of the boat is the mi-jo its big and fast

bayonne

« Reply #26 on: Sep 02, 2006, 06:55 AM »
thier are a couple of openings for a charter on my other site its tomorrow in atlantic highlands romm for 2-3 $60 a head ill check back later for any takers and keep you posted its a hunting site so its mostly hunters from nj and dending on weather were checking with the boat in the afternoon

bayonne

« Reply #27 on: Sep 02, 2006, 04:17 PM »
its been caceled possible stripers on 11-5

bayonne

« Reply #28 on: Sep 07, 2006, 08:54 PM »
it is striper fishing in the after noon any takers should be some big boys bitting

bayonne

« Reply #29 on: Mar 21, 2007, 10:23 PM »
well it didnt work last season but we can try again this year if intrested speak up ill do all the leg work if theirs a chance it will happen

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.