FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: anyone gettin out in jersey?  (Read 5106 times)

FearNoFish27

Re: anyone gettin out in jersey?
« Reply #15 on: Mar 24, 2010, 10:54 PM »
rainy day, best day to fish, sucks getting wet, but that the time to go for Muskies and Pike. won't be able to get out now till Sunday.

bmxrider11976

« Reply #16 on: Mar 26, 2010, 01:52 PM »
i ended up gettin out yesterday. caught about 10 smallies! the day didnt end up that bad after all...
IN SEARCH OF BUCKETMOUTH

rowboater

« Reply #17 on: Apr 02, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Went out Sunday to theState park at Lake Hopatcong with a friend.  Cold (about 40), raw and windy. No white caps but close.  Tried for a couple of hours caught a small pickerel and a yellow perch.  My friend got cold and we left.

Went out to Spruce Run yesterday (about 75).  Boats flying around everywhere (so no hybrids about).  Fished with minnows and artificials for three hours, finally caught a 13" fat crappie just before dark.  Very pleasant fishing, but the water is still too cold.  A week of this weather should have everything biting.

fishgalore

« Reply #18 on: Apr 02, 2010, 08:21 PM »
Got out for a couple hours 2nite.  Caught one 2-3lb LM Bass, one 11" white perch and a 2 lb catty. My bro caught a 20" 4.75 lb. LM Bass and some of the boys and Kayla caught cats up to 4+ lbs. Several Pike, one 33", and some smaller but nice ones as well. Lots of fun.  Off to PA in the am for opening day Trout.

bmxrider11976

« Reply #19 on: Apr 03, 2010, 10:26 AM »
Got out for a couple hours 2nite.  Caught one 2-3lb LM Bass, one 11" white perch and a 2 lb catty. My bro caught a 20" 4.75 lb. LM Bass and some of the boys and Kayla caught cats up to 4+ lbs. Several Pike, one 33", and some smaller but nice ones as well. Lots of fun.  Off to PA in the am for opening day Trout.

headin out right now. will report back when im done
IN SEARCH OF BUCKETMOUTH

kbfishing

« Reply #20 on: Apr 03, 2010, 08:04 PM »
Tried my luck at Merrill creek today.  No luck.  Four hours and not a bite. Better luck next time.  I really just wanted to try out my new toy.  I just got a I-pilot.  Pretty cool trooling motor. 

bmxrider11976

« Reply #21 on: Apr 03, 2010, 09:38 PM »
booyyyyyy howdy were the buckets bitin today! i ended up missin more then i caught, which was about 12. the old jig n pig never fails this time of year. Was a bit windy out there for me alone in my row boat though! but i made it work. sorry no pics, as usual my "fishin buddies" bailed on me. i guess they dont have the sickness as bad as i do  ;D
IN SEARCH OF BUCKETMOUTH

fishgalore

« Reply #22 on: Apr 04, 2010, 06:35 AM »
booyyyyyy howdy were the buckets bitin today! i ended up missin more then i caught, which was about 12. the old jig n pig never fails this time of year. Was a bit windy out there for me alone in my row boat though! but i made it work. sorry no pics, as usual my "fishin buddies" bailed on me. i guess they dont have the sickness as bad as i do  ;D

I had a novice day yesterday in PA hitting only 1 small rainbow at the Mahoning river. Kayla (10 yrs. old) and her dad limited out. The other 2 hit more than me so I was low man on the totem pole. Later in the day we fished the Big Trout creek which flows into the Lehigh.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.