FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: echo lake  (Read 6750 times)

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
Re: echo lake
« Reply #30 on: Sep 29, 2004, 09:44 PM »
Gonna be heading back tommorow in the AM and a few times a week until access to the reservoir closes on November 15th. Hopefully I can finally hook 1 of these beautiful fish. Have yet to hook one on rod and reel and can't wait until I finally do.
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

fishkopp

• Team Extreme
« Reply #31 on: Oct 01, 2004, 01:17 PM »
Mike

A little hint ,the fish up there tend to go for smaller then average muskie baits or even larger size bass baits.

Feel free to come on the MIi22  message board and ask some of the pros for  advise.
We are a nonprofit oranization .             http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/muskiesinc

mike k

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #32 on: Nov 19, 2004, 11:03 PM »
When does the permit for the reservior expire? I had thought it was the 15th of this month but my brother said its the 30th.

I looked on my permit and it doesn't say and I don't know where the info they gave me with the permit is.

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

NormS

« Reply #33 on: Nov 22, 2004, 04:45 PM »
Mike,
Echo lake is open till Nov,30...Happy Hunting.
Norm

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #34 on: Nov 30, 2004, 09:15 AM »
I headed up there for a little bit on Friday till dusk when I headed over to Monksville to try for walleye. Got skunked at both places. Hopefully next spring I'll have a boat and that'll make things much easier.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.