FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake Aeroflex  (Read 6243 times)

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
Re: Lake Aeroflex
« Reply #15 on: Jul 15, 2004, 08:41 PM »
yes, the boat ramp is open 24 hours

bayonne

« Reply #16 on: Jul 16, 2004, 08:03 AM »
thanks thats good to know that would be the time to fish in the summer heat

JigAwhopper

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Jul 16, 2004, 12:22 PM »
I wanna see some reports and big fish pictures  from the TEAM MERCER!  It's been suspiciously quiet from you guys.  I have a funny feeling you're holding out  on the rest of us until the turnament is over??? WAZUUP with that? ;D                           Jig
GONE FISH'G.......

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
« Reply #18 on: Jul 16, 2004, 08:16 PM »
were doing alright today i went out caught one perch 13 inches but didnt measure didnt really feel like it, which is stupid as hell anyway heres what i got today. we caught a whole mess a bass, perch, crappie and pickeral drifting herring, and casting rapalas and ratal traps.

btw when does the contest end i gotta get my big one this weekend when i go to my resevior in new york ;)

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
« Reply #19 on: Jul 16, 2004, 09:34 PM »
well for one i forgot to mention that those fish werent caught at aeroflex, but a private lake five min from aeroflex called lake lenape. anyway i did measure that perch i just didnt take the pic w/ the mff tourney card anyway hope u guys have good luck this weekend ill be fishing in new york

AJ Agnor

• Team Mercer
« Reply #20 on: Jul 17, 2004, 10:35 AM »
I have other plans this weekend, but good luck to everyone else thats out on the water.  The perch mark caught was pretty big too, and that bass in the picture was a good 2 lb's atleast.

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
« Reply #21 on: Jul 18, 2004, 09:20 PM »
well this is my first fish that have correctly entered for the contest its a 13 inch perch so thats what ill be entering, until i get a bigger one.

bayonne

« Reply #22 on: Jul 18, 2004, 09:37 PM »
hey mark if they werent caught at aeroflex why you puting them on this thread ?

AJ Agnor

• Team Mercer
« Reply #23 on: Jul 18, 2004, 10:48 PM »
Well probably because this lake is only like 5 minutes from aeroflex and since its private there wouldnt be any other place to put it, and if you read it he wrote about the perch a couple of days ago.

RJP

« Reply #24 on: Jul 19, 2004, 11:14 AM »

Went to Aeroflex yesterday (Sunday) and had a good morning.  Caught several big blugeills and one perch.  Also a largemouth about 17in that hit a small white jig tipped with a piece of worm about 2 feet below a bobber.  I'm not sure who was more surprised, me or the bass.

I fished from a canoe along the shore line to the right of the boat launch.  The bass was along the shore right where the water drops off and gets deep about half-way from the boat launch to the grey house at the far end.

The rain started getting heavy and I thought I heard some thunder - didn't want to take a chance so I left early.

RJP

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.