FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: All power boats operators in NY will need safety course by 2025  (Read 15670 times)

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Re: All power boats operators in NY will need safety course by 2025
« Reply #60 on: Aug 10, 2019, 10:13 AM »
With all due respect you're coming across like a real jack@ss.  Instead of laughing maybe you should give the people struggling a hand with all of your incredible knowledge and talent.  SMH

With all due respect, next time you decide to call someone names make sure you read what you are responding to and take a second to understand the content instead of interpreting it how ever you choose it fits you best. Read, comprehend,  then respond. Please sir explain to me how I can help someone when I am spinning in circles on the water waiting for a spot at the dock because certain people want to load their entire boat up one piece of equipment at a time, hence the 30 minute wait vs the 10 or less like I mentioned and which you tagged me in while calling me Jack@ss. Cooler, fishing rods, tackle, sunblock, 8 trips later. Why not have this all on the boat before you launch and park? Would you like me to jump off the boat, swim to them so I can help them load their boat, then swim back to my boat that is now 100 yards down the bay because the tide is outgoing? Clearly that makes me a jack@ss right? Is that incredible knowledge, no it's common sense. Did I not say I helped people back their trailers in? I can call you names if I like as well but this isn't the place for it and I have some respect. Or, maybe it's because I do consider myself a decent human being and do help others, WHEN ITS ACTUALLY FEASIBLE. Enjoy your day.
Wicked Wec

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #61 on: Aug 10, 2019, 10:15 AM »
Is he or are you deciding he is because you interpreted what he wrote that way?  If you knew the man you'd never ever write that.  I can think of some choice words for people that are quick to judge others...but someone already mentioned Richard C.

Jon, I appreciate the kind words buddy. I'll take it as a misunderstanding...... you nymphing today?
Wicked Wec

lowaccord66

« Reply #62 on: Aug 10, 2019, 01:22 PM »
Jon, I appreciate the kind words buddy. I'll take it as a misunderstanding...... you nymphing today?

Anytime Mike. Landed 14 this morning, largest was a 3lb bow.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #63 on: Aug 10, 2019, 02:04 PM »
3 lb rainbows  and  kind  words  toward  each other ....ok  enough hostilitys   GROUP  HUG !!!!!!   come  on that  includes  frogger and  even  RG......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

bbfrogger

« Reply #64 on: Aug 10, 2019, 03:06 PM »
Is he or are you deciding he is because you interpreted what he wrote that way?  If you knew the man you'd never ever write that.  I can think of some choice words for people that are quick to judge others...but someone already mentioned Richard C.

When a person actually times how long it takes a person to launch or take his boat out (30 minutes in a 10 minute launch limit), and says he laughs at the people doing something they may only do twice a year at most, when they are probably trying their best, I'm not interpreting anything.  He's identifying who and what he is.

bbfrogger

« Reply #65 on: Aug 10, 2019, 03:10 PM »
With all due respect, next time you decide to call someone names make sure you read what you are responding to and take a second to understand the content instead of interpreting it how ever you choose it fits you best. Read, comprehend,  then respond. Please sir explain to me how I can help someone when I am spinning in circles on the water waiting for a spot at the dock because certain people want to load their entire boat up one piece of equipment at a time, hence the 30 minute wait vs the 10 or less like I mentioned and which you tagged me in while calling me Jack@ss. Cooler, fishing rods, tackle, sunblock, 8 trips later. Why not have this all on the boat before you launch and park? Would you like me to jump off the boat, swim to them so I can help them load their boat, then swim back to my boat that is now 100 yards down the bay because the tide is outgoing? Clearly that makes me a jack@ss right? Is that incredible knowledge, no it's common sense. Did I not say I helped people back their trailers in? I can call you names if I like as well but this isn't the place for it and I have some respect. Or, maybe it's because I do consider myself a decent human being and do help others, WHEN ITS ACTUALLY FEASIBLE. Enjoy your day.

Near as I can tell after all that you are also a long winded jack@ss as well.  Learn to have some patience with others - you identified who and what you are in your first couple posts.  You enjoy your day too. 

zwiggles

« Reply #66 on: Aug 10, 2019, 04:32 PM »
^^^^
Don’t feed the trolls.... it’s not worth it they only bring you down to their level....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #67 on: Aug 10, 2019, 04:41 PM »
If you play with the pigs, you'll only get dirty.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #68 on: Aug 10, 2019, 05:22 PM »
Lmao. Go fish
Wicked Wec

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #69 on: Aug 10, 2019, 05:24 PM »
I plan on it. In the morning. I'll be on my backyard stream with the 2 wt searching for a feisty bass.

Some days I wish I had salty water at my door.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #70 on: Aug 10, 2019, 09:33 PM »
Guess I'll just take the course, have until 2025. Keep my eye out for the free one for now.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #71 on: Aug 11, 2019, 06:35 AM »
What does a crossbow course have to do with a boating safety course?....

Rg

same  as  this  "I'll be on my backyard stream with the 2 wt searching for a feisty bass. "  :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #72 on: Aug 11, 2019, 06:51 AM »
I have no problem paying the $30 . I would mail it in tomorrow. It's the whole day that I wasted when I could be doing something else..
I will pony up and go take it..
They better feed me while i'm there......... ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

filetandrelease

« Reply #73 on: Aug 11, 2019, 07:14 AM »
 I personally would like to know what this possible 13.1 mill will be used for

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #74 on: Aug 11, 2019, 07:23 AM »
I personally would like to know what this possible 13.1 mill will be used for

I hope it goes to fixing boat launches..........
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.