FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I know someone has to have been fishing...  (Read 2503 times)

tom1234505

• 17 years old
I know someone has to have been fishing...
« on: Aug 30, 2009, 02:43 PM »
because of the lack of posts we have on here. someone HAS to be fishing... besides me. where are you?!?!?!?  Tell us how the fishing was!!!
<br /><br />

BlueDuck

Re: I know someone has to have been fishing...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2009, 08:54 AM »
I haven't been out for over a month...  Thats got to change...    Tom, a while back you mentioned catching Bluegill out of Round lake.  How big were they running?   I have fished Round quite a big and have only caught Trout or Perch.   Just wondering .....  I love Bluegill, if they have any size to them.

tom1234505

• 17 years old
Re: I know someone has to have been fishing...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2009, 04:27 PM »
I haven't been out for over a month...  Thats got to change...    Tom, a while back you mentioned catching Bluegill out of Round lake.  How big were they running?   I have fished Round quite a big and have only caught Trout or Perch.   Just wondering .....  I love Bluegill, if they have any size to them.

Usually the bluegill (well actually sunfish) are on the right side of the right dock, about a foot out. some times I catch them in the 4" range, sometimes I get a big one, about 8" or 10". 10" is my record.  mostly the bluegill run about 5-7". I will be heading to round lake sometime this week, maybe I will see you there if you go. probably tomorrow or the day after I will be there, probably in the mornin.

Tight Lines!

Tom
<br /><br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.