FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: cougar bay pike in yet?  (Read 2759 times)

hookak

cougar bay pike in yet?
« on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:27 AM »
Just jumped over from ice shanty. Just about to put away the sled and shelter. I heard people are starting to fish cougar bay on CDA lake for pike from shore. Anyone know if they are catching any yet? How bout access and parking?

fishslayerX

Re: cougar bay pike in yet?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:34 PM »
I fish wolf lodge bay by the mineral ridge boat launch no luck yet I was out for 4 hrs the outher day. their were 7 people fishing no one had caught any pike not even a tug when i was their the pike may be in spawn mode, or full of dead bluebacks still I dont know if I have the paitance to sit by the lake day after day like some. Do you do pretty good at cougar bay? I kill it for pike on my kayak in june at the far weedy end.

hookak

« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2011, 10:19 PM »
Just moved here from Alaska a cpl months ago so all these are new areas to me. I went to cougar but lots of ice still so I went to wolf bay lodge. Same as u I fished 4hrs no bites on a quick strike rig and perch. Do u fish the bottom or bobber ? Pm me if u ever want some company I fish somewhere almost everyday but can't ever get anyone to go. Goodluck

fishslayerX

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Shure man i need a new fishing partner mine moved to CA I think we are still too early for pike in cda lake they are starting to spawn and are not interested in food for now i think in a month it will be better. I do both one aired up off the bottom one hanging off a bobber that way I cover both bases.

fishslayerX

« Reply #4 on: Apr 02, 2011, 09:39 PM »
O yea the pike are biteing talked to someone who caught a few the outher day at cougar go get em a lot of people trying this year.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.