FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big Game  (Read 2139 times)

Duck-Slayer

Big Game
« on: Apr 06, 2011, 09:55 PM »
Well the wife and I put in for Moose this year, so were hoping too be going after big big game this fall, anyone else putting in for once in a lifetime tags?
Matt

HooknHunter

Re: Big Game
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2011, 09:31 AM »
Which hunt did you put in for?  I have a few friends from eastern Idaho and they indicate Moose numbers are EXTREMELY low due to wolf predation.
Keep your gunpowder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

Duck-Slayer

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2011, 12:53 PM »
I will let you know after the deadline for application's, did a bunch of research and don't want too add anymore people too the hunt I applied for...
Matt

icehogger84

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2011, 10:10 PM »
Me a friend from work are putting it Tues. We've talked about it for a few years and decided to bite the bullet. Likewise, will let you guys know after the close of application period to tell you where we put in for...

Hogger
You can learn from other mistakes or you can learn from experience. But experience is a cruel headmaster and WILL repeat the lesson until it is LEARNED!!!

fishslayerX

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2011, 03:50 PM »
It is a twice in a lifetime now you can get a bull and a cow moose in most places in Id I would go for unit 7 moose every were or 5 no one hunts it  lots of moose not a lot of land to hunt tho.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.