FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480781 times)

eskimoauger

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #2445 on: Aug 12, 2016, 06:27 PM »
cant wait for hard water........

filetandrelease

« Reply #2446 on: Aug 18, 2016, 07:40 AM »

Just a heads up  launching out of Godfrey be careful one of the rods holding the docks together was sticking out about 1' , it could cause some damage , I didn't have anyway to put it back in

Chowdaire

« Reply #2447 on: Aug 18, 2016, 09:19 AM »
Just a heads up  launching out of Godfrey be careful one of the rods holding the docks together was sticking out about 1' , it could cause some damage , I didn't have anyway to put it back in

Thanks for the info, filet. How's the fishing?

filetandrelease

« Reply #2448 on: Aug 18, 2016, 10:04 AM »

Went really late found some fish , tons of floating grass , had my step grand daughters with me ,had to put on a couple extra clips to chatch the weeds still was a real pain , tricked 1 fish then went to lunch at Sylvan beach at the canal it was good then some more running around
Water temp west of you was 79.8

Chowdaire

« Reply #2449 on: Aug 18, 2016, 02:16 PM »
Went really late found some fish , tons of floating grass , had my step grand daughters with me ,had to put on a couple extra clips to chatch the weeds still was a real pain , tricked 1 fish then went to lunch at Sylvan beach at the canal it was good then some more running around
Water temp west of you was 79.8

Thanks, Fred. Always fun to get kids out and I'm glad you found some fish.

The weeds this time of year can be a nightmare. I haven't been out in a while but I'll try on Sunday. If the weatherman is wrong, that is.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2450 on: Aug 18, 2016, 02:18 PM »

Chowdaire just head west you'll find them if they haven't moved , and I hope the weeds will collect or go to shore other wise I'll try and jig next time out

wallyworld

« Reply #2451 on: Aug 18, 2016, 04:23 PM »
Filet.... you are so right about the weeds, tough to keep your lines in the water  >:(  Went out this morning once that 20% chance of rain stopped falling  ;D  Picked up 2 eyes, 15" & 21", trolling lead core with black/white spoons. Spent most of our time taking the weeds off our lines. Found the east side of Godfrey to have less grass.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2452 on: Aug 18, 2016, 07:53 PM »
WW I run extra planer board clips on my lead to help collect  the weeds
Well done bud

UglyStik

« Reply #2453 on: Aug 18, 2016, 07:59 PM »
Not a big deal, but I just noticed that it looks like a couple days worth of posts went away. Jumps from the 12th to 18th. Everything OK? Or just an MFF Wormhole rip in the space time continium? ;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #2454 on: Aug 19, 2016, 07:04 AM »
Ugly stik ,  there wasn't much in the way of reports been so hot not much going on anyway

filetandrelease

« Reply #2455 on: Aug 19, 2016, 10:33 AM »

Now for a little rant ,
those  gold metal swimmers that lied about being robbed is BS , they are representing our country , is there a big problem with corruption in Rio yes , but to make up lies is BS causing tension , an example ought to be made of these men , I'm so tired of hearing they were just out having fun , and oh they didn't mean it , back in the day young black runners got their metals stripped for showing the black power sign , these men also trashed a gas station rest room , this kind of behavior can not be tolerated , I would yank their metals , I also would like the Olympic committee step up to the plate and handle it
Sorry for the Rant
Im an embarrassed American

SKUNK-MASTER

« Reply #2456 on: Aug 19, 2016, 10:49 AM »
totally correct....bs from spoiled rotten brats that dont deserve to represent our country!!!!

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

UglyStik

« Reply #2457 on: Aug 19, 2016, 12:21 PM »
I agree totally.
Strip the medals.
Ban from competition.
Extradite them back to face charges on making a false police report.
Threaten boycott to any company that tries to profit from their fame. This goes for tv & radio commercials, any kind of product endorsement, and reality shows like Lochte had.

They aggravated an already tense situation and made it worse. Made us all look like spoiled hooligans to the rest fo the world.
Only takes a few to wreck it for all, but olympic athletes now will probably be restricted to the olympic village and have curfews and other rules in the next olympics.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2458 on: Aug 19, 2016, 01:17 PM »
***censored**** does that have to do with fishing?^

**"what the F"
Well it doesn't so why don't you give us one from a couple hours away  :o

lowaccord66

« Reply #2459 on: Aug 19, 2016, 02:12 PM »
***censored**** does that have to do with fishing?^

**"what the F"

Nothing, some like to harsh the mellow of a fishing forum with dramatic bs that most normal people focused on the finer things in life like fishing and fishing avoid.  Sorry filet, I read and admire a number of your posts but there is a time and a place and knowing your audiance is key.  Opinions falling upon deaf ears is a waste of perfectly good fishing forum.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.