FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1480694 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #3480 on: May 27, 2017, 06:35 PM »
what the heck is that ???? a  cootie or something?
[/quote)
Lol put your glasses on it's a monkey lmao

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3481 on: May 27, 2017, 07:40 PM »
Lmao 😂
Nice job findin em

Dug1898

« Reply #3482 on: May 28, 2017, 08:07 AM »
LMAO, I just got that cootie off my back too! With a fat 21" cootie killer...not from Oneida though...it's from my private lake! ;D
see if I can remember how to post a pic...crap...I'll try later...gotta go clean that fish...freakin alzheimers! :-\  I can't remember crap
I did remember which rapala works though! Lmfao

There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

filetandrelease

« Reply #3483 on: May 28, 2017, 08:23 AM »
Well done Dug , 🎣

Chowdaire

« Reply #3484 on: May 28, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Nice job Deadeyez and Dug. Look forward to the pic of that fish.

Lots of boats out yesterday but no reports. I was out in the am after bass. Got 3 decent largemouths with some smaller ones, a bullhead and more pickerel than I ever wanted to catch. They were an absolute scourge out there. Also think I had a run in with a big pike. Something slammed my shadow rap from behind and knocked about 4ft of slack in my line and when I got tight on it cut it clean.

Afternoon after eyes with dad. Deep jigging got a few shorts, yellows, whites and a rock bass(in 40fow?!). Moved up shallow and got another big pick, a nice 20" eye and a bunch of smallmouth. Ended the day with a double on the smallies, dad's was a pig, and the rainbows over the lake.

Nothing great but busy with a mix of fish on a nice mix of baits. Caught 'em on jerkbaits, swimbaits, lipless cranks, spooks, jigging raps, and  blade baits.

filetandrelease

« Reply #3485 on: May 28, 2017, 09:41 AM »

Great pic chowdaire , and it sounds like you and your dad had a great day

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3486 on: May 28, 2017, 10:21 AM »
Got out yesterday with an ice fishing bud and a friend of his. The new guy on the boat hadn't fished in two years, and came out of the gate on fire. He looked as surprised as me when we had to keep getting the net out for him. After the initial flurry things settled into a more normal pace with me swinging and missing every fish taking a snack. Finally I found a salamo chubby darter in my box the fish couldn't shake. The lure looks a lot like a little goby, and the fish didn't care for the bugger in their neighborhood.

Thanks to the gent at the launch for sharing his different approach. Again, we must have looked clueless and needy. I always seem to meet the nicest people at the lake. Another great day on the water! Thanks mother Oneida for the fish dinners!   8)

Dug1898

« Reply #3487 on: May 28, 2017, 10:48 AM »
I got the picture up...on my original post...well, at least it's there... :-\ Here's the 1st pic at the lake...

Click on "direct link"!! Duh... ::) I should tattoo that on my forehead! Backwards so I can read it in the mirror! Lmao 8)

There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 

filetandrelease

« Reply #3488 on: May 28, 2017, 11:04 AM »
Well done  RB now I'm really going to keep an eye out for ya 😉
Nice healthy looking eye Dug ,

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #3489 on: May 28, 2017, 11:22 AM »
 Well, I think the eyes were on us... The tunes were cranked up (fish like music) and I was swearing like a true sailor at every miss.  :o

Dug1898

« Reply #3490 on: May 28, 2017, 11:45 AM »
Mmmm I'm eating some fresh New England Walleye Chowder!! OMG it's good...every time I think to take a picture,
I look and the bowl is MT!
New brakes and muffler on the Jeep...It's soo quiet now! Drives and rides almost like new...(almost 200K) inline 6 ;D
Can't wait to go back tonight! Gotta go mow the old homestead...
><{{{{*>                                      ><">---------------------------------------

xc600

• ADK
« Reply #3491 on: May 28, 2017, 05:10 PM »
Nice job RB perch bite was slow for me got outfished by the old lady and her 202 rigged bullhead style on sat but made up for it this morn. Perch and seeds lite bite all in 9-12' worms were the ticket

KingPerch

« Reply #3492 on: May 29, 2017, 08:35 AM »
Good work on Your outings guys!!😎🎣

Great pic Chowdaire!!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3493 on: May 29, 2017, 09:32 AM »
Thanks for the reports guys! Chow that rainbow was cool. I could see it from my house.
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3494 on: May 29, 2017, 09:40 AM »
Everyone please take some time today to remember all the curagious men and women from our military that died while protecting this great country. Never forget! 🇺🇸
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.