FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Crazy!  (Read 1477 times)

taxid

Crazy!
« on: Jun 06, 2019, 03:28 PM »
Crazy!!!

So I pulled into the gas station on my way to my favorite fishing hole to get some gas and a snack. When I was walking in to pay, I noticed one of local policemen parked on the side of the building. He was watching a woman smoking while pumping her gas. I'm thinking "man that's stupid, this lady is crazy!"

I went inside to get the snack and pay for my gas, but as the cashier was giving me my receipt, I heard somebody screaming bloody murder outside. The same woman who was pumping gas while smoking, set her arm ablaze like a torch! She was swinging her arm around and running around in circles like a crazy person. The police officer ran over, put the lady on the ground and was putting the fire out with bottled water!!

Then he cuffed her and threw her into his cruiser! Being the inquisitive person I am, I asked the Deputy what he was charging her with. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, “ for WAVING A FIREARM IN PUBLIC!”

;)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

seamonkey84

Re: Crazy!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2019, 03:31 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

slipperybob

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2019, 03:43 PM »
LOL...good one.

We were just talking about how this woman was smoking while pumping gas too...

I will still never forget the old Cell Phones with the huge antenna...zap poof fire!
Slip bobber fishing and ice lounger.

Slipperybob's Wish to Fish and MN Dish...Journal

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2019, 07:50 PM »
Oh.....that's a good one :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishinator

« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2019, 07:18 AM »
Some local kids were throwing different things off an overpass attatched to a rope so they could pull them back up. The rope got caught on a big truck and ripped one of the kids' arms off. The driver was arrested for.......armed robbery!

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Jun 07, 2019, 10:41 AM »
Some local kids were throwing different things off an overpass attatched to a rope so they could pull them back up. The rope got caught on a big truck and ripped one of the kids' arms off. The driver was arrested for.......armed robbery!

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #6 on: Jun 09, 2019, 07:14 PM »
You had me going....funny :thumbup_smilie:
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.