FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trout~  (Read 1332 times)

SpaceGhost

Trout~
« on: May 23, 2011, 01:38 PM »
Went to lake dennison in Winchendon this afternoon for about 3 hours between 11-2. Was fishing one of the many streams that wind their way through the state park there and was hitting a ton of brookies and rainbows between 3-8 inches. Luckily for me, i also hit a 15 inch rainbow as well. Despite the serious onslaught of skeeters roaming that place it was well worth the time. I caught 10 between 3-8 inches. I was using crawlers and just letting them run with the current. All were released besides the 15 incher. Despite the small size it was fun and i ran out of the 2 dozen crawlers i had fairly quickly.

No pics. Have cell phone pics but no adapter for the computer so there they sit.

Shimpdogg

Re: Trout~
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:39 AM »
Went to lake dennison in Winchendon this afternoon for about 3 hours between 11-2. Was fishing one of the many streams that wind their way through the state park there and was hitting a ton of brookies and rainbows between 3-8 inches. Luckily for me, i also hit a 15 inch rainbow as well. Despite the serious onslaught of skeeters roaming that place it was well worth the time. I caught 10 between 3-8 inches. I was using crawlers and just letting them run with the current. All were released besides the 15 incher. Despite the small size it was fun and i ran out of the 2 dozen crawlers i had fairly quickly.

No pics. Have cell phone pics but no adapter for the computer so there they sit.
You can send those pics to your email via text msg. Instead of a number or a contact, you put in your email adress as the recipient. Thats how I send mine.

sull155

Re: Trout~
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 08:16 AM »
You can send those pics to your email via text msg. Instead of a number or a contact, you put in your email adress as the recipient. Thats how I send mine.

Shimpdogg, thank you for that info

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.