FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: It's My Anniversary!  (Read 2945 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: It's My Anniversary!
« Reply #15 on: Jul 01, 2015, 09:17 AM »
The option to ignore the chore is one of the benefits  ;D

Had breakfast with my good old friend The Old Man this morning. It was nice to be able to linger a while and bs about fishing.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Jul 01, 2015, 09:25 AM »
My bride and I are going to an afternoon Red Wings baseball game today. I used to drive by the stadium in my bucket truck when they had the weekday games thinking I wish I was there instead of here :-\

Now I'll be there ;D

$1.00 hot dog day too :clapping:

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: Jul 01, 2015, 09:42 AM »
My bride and I are going to an afternoon Red Wings baseball game today. I used to drive by the stadium in my bucket truck when they had the weekday games thinking I wish I was there instead of here :-\

Now I'll be there ;D

$1.00 hot dog day too :clapping:

Rg

Sahlens dogs!!!
Sahlens is the proud sponsor of the Redwings team.
The goofy part of that is the large sign saying that points across the street to the Zweigles hot dog plant.
 :w00t:

I work on the burners in the smokehouses at both Zweigles and Sahlens.
One day I asked a guy at Zweigles how that happened and pointed at the sign.
He said it was a sore spot and they didn't talk about it much.

:D

Have a nice day Bob.
Hope it doesn't rain much.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Jul 01, 2015, 04:50 PM »
$1 Zweigles at today's game. I've never seen anything but Zweigles at Red Wings games. Sahlens may sponsor the soccer stadium. Who cares about that?

The rain held off till we got home....Wings won 8-4.....couple dogs......couple beers......bag of peanuts........way....way....way better than work ;D

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jul 01, 2015, 05:04 PM »

Great way to spend the afternoon... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sahlens may sponsor the soccer stadium. Who cares about that?

But you should have seen the US girls world cup game last night....     ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: Jul 01, 2015, 05:11 PM »
If my Grandson didn't play soccer, I'd never have seen a game in my life. Nor would I have missed it.

Rg

Mac Attack

« Reply #21 on: Jul 01, 2015, 06:27 PM »

$1 Zweigles at today's game. I've never seen anything but Zweigles at Red Wings games. Sahlens may sponsor the soccer stadium. Who cares about that?

Rg

I went to the RW website and Zweigles is being advertised.
It was Fall of 13 last time I was there doing service.
So it's obviously changed.
But it really a hoot to see that sign staring right down at Zweigles from the left field wall of the park.

I prefer Zweigles.
Especially the white hots.

Glad you had fun.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #22 on: Jul 01, 2015, 07:17 PM »
Went to a lot of games on Norton St. back in the day.....h2l

KingPerch

« Reply #23 on: Jul 01, 2015, 07:18 PM »
Congrats my friend! Great you and your bride had a great day! It's funny. ..I never watched a soccer game in my life until Josh and Megan started playing 12 years ago....we are a dedicated soccer family. coaching the sport was a blast! Good to hear Colin is still playing...good stuff!

GO USA! :flag:

Playing is not the word for it KP. He's on 4 teams, two travel teams. I have to make appointments to see him :-\

I love the white hots too Mac. I used to ship them to my daughter and her family when they lived in Vegas. The people out west had never seen a white hot. At Christmas time I buy up a few pounds of the cocktail links they make. Little pop open red hots for the campfire.........yum! I'm guessing there's 10 lbs of Zweigles in my freezer.

Rg

“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #24 on: Jul 02, 2015, 02:34 AM »
Went to a lot of games on Norton St. back in the day.....h2l

I grew up in the Norton /Culver neighborhood h2. We rode our bikes to Silver Stadium more days in the summer than I can count. I saw Karl Walenda walk the tight rope across the stadium in '76.

Rg

filetandrelease

« Reply #25 on: Jul 02, 2015, 05:09 PM »
I grew up in the Norton /Culver neighborhood h2. We rode our bikes to Silver Stadium more days in the summer than I can count. I saw Karl Walenda walk the tight rope across the stadium in '76.

Rg
That's must have been blood pumping

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #26 on: Jul 02, 2015, 05:14 PM »
It was pretty amazing.

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.