FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabers @ Sens - WOW!!  (Read 10967 times)

Chucker

Re: Sabers @ Sens - WOW!!
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 05:06 PM »
I hope they knock the snot outta them saturday night...Chris Neal needs a good old fashioned a$$ whoppin' too in my book.  All sorts of cheap shots last night that the refs never called including what looked like an intentional high stick jammed under millers helmet near his throat....

You want cheap and sad?  Look at Chris Neil in the 1st round, and his turtlefest with Chris Dingman.

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 05:35 PM »
, Lord Stanley is waiting for you!

Not in our lifetime Bobman :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
They will get by Ottawa though ;D Ottawa just can't seem to step it up a notch for the playoffs. They play like its the regular season. There is 2 seasons in the NHL and the sooner the Sens start playing like it then they may advance further than the first round. Ottawa would do better to come in 8th in the regular season and fight for it all the way. They expect a regular easy ride when everyone else has stepped their game up a notch.
Funniest thing I ever saw in hockey was when Zedeno Chara (6ft 9inch) was in his junior years playing for the  Prince George Cougars. This other player picked a fight with him ???. Big Z had one arm on his jersey holding him back. The guy was swinging with both hands and couldn't reach Z. Big Z looked up to the crowd and then back to his opponent and with his free hand swung it over the top and connected and the guy buckled. The smaller guy must have swung 15-20 times never connecting. I guess you had to be there ;D

Bobman

• Whoa momma!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2006, 07:58 AM »
TGF, that must have been hilarious!  Like a live 3 Stooges scene  ;D

And why not the Sabres for the cup?  The only teams that might keep up with them is the Ducks or the Sharks and they are going to wind up beating the crap out of each other in the next round!
A lot of money is tainted, t'ain't mine and t'ain't yours!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2006, 09:08 AM »
Being a Leaf fan I dont like to mention this, but did anyone see Chara ragdoll Brian McCabe a couple seasons back. They went toe to toe and Chara kept lifting him off the ice and swinging him around like a doll. I think McCabe lost the fight due to dizzy spells...... :wacko:

Chucker

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2006, 09:03 PM »
Welcome to Pominville!

chowder, we still have a seat for you  ;D

Dr. IceGeek

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2006, 07:39 AM »
Missed the game last night, but got home in time to see all 2 minutes of overtime!!!  Poor Alfreddson....Pominville just blew by him and made him and Emery look stupid!

devil-man

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2006, 05:07 PM »
chowder, we still have a seat for you 

Could someone please say b!tch-smack, in your teeth, down and dirty?  :D
GREAT game!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2006, 07:38 PM »
MAC...you make some very good points....more then any other team in the playoffs the Sabres are playing like a team. That was Ottawa's demise

Every Series Buffalo has played has been exciting, Im looking forward to who ever they face next.

ChowderHead is still in hiding....maybe he is compiling a list of Golf courses for the Sens.. ;D

grumpymoe

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2006, 07:45 PM »
Apr 29

IF....and I say IF they get past Tampa who has the desire and hardknocks to do the job, then Ottawa will not make it past the second round....Grump
....oh yeah....I'm on a streak this year...as James Brown says...."I Feel Good!!!"   ;D

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2006, 09:11 PM »
  Me thinks ol Chowderhead is still swimming towards the top of the water.lol Like any good captain, I yhink he went down with the ship.

Very nice offer Mac to suggest he board the SS Sabretooth for the final approach to the cup finals. :thumbup_smilie:

I don't know which is worse, going to the playoffs every year and getting beat or not making them for five years straight?

Bring on the Canes!!!!   Can't be any scarier to play them then the Senators!!!

Last series I predicted the Sabres to lose in six and we won, soooooo, being superstitious, I'm predicting the Canes to beat us in 7 !!!   ( hopefully, I'll be wrong again !!!)

Go Sabres!!!!!
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 01:49 PM »
Stillman is out, hurt last night!!!!!!!
Lets get the series started.

How about edmonton? the best looking team out there now except the sabres, would be a great cup series!!!

I HATE CHOWER AND THE SENS!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Chucker

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 04:06 PM »
Stillman is out, hurt last night!!!!!!!
Lets get the series started.

Patience, grasshoppah.  Kalinin won't start this series, and Connolly remains an unknown.

blaque

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 10:09 AM »
Its a HUGE shame , i feel terrible for the guy, i can only imagine what hes going thru..........such a young talent may be at the end of his career.  So strange cuz Lindy at the end of that game, sounded so positive, said hes feeling fine, day to day etc.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.