FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Last years Brooks  (Read 4941 times)

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Last years Brooks
« on: Mar 27, 2004, 01:30 PM »
I know thse are small but you guys wanted pics...

Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Germ

Re: Last years Brooks
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2004, 01:33 PM »
The nice lil guy was my wife's Pike she didnt want to touch it SO i had to hold it while she got the picture below is the swirl it made while bring it in.

Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Germ

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2004, 01:34 PM »
Sorry heres the swirl Got the pics messed  anyhow you got to see the big ol monster Fish lol She didnt want to touch it to slimy for her

Germ

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2004, 02:10 PM »
Sorry trying photo buckets Now to see if they work more nice ,,,Here is Germ's WIfe

Germ

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2004, 02:52 PM »
If anyone wants to see other pics Of Germ's notorious Fish please Check Icechanty and Under the thread Germ It's the end of page 3 and Page 4...OTher pictures to be posted When i get some more this year. Anyhow Iv'e resized and posted pics now i have to get the Crunch time One's done then im done untill i get A trout...LOL you asked for some pics you got some...Now time for grumpy Moe to Anti up some PicS!

Germ

« Reply #5 on: Mar 27, 2004, 02:54 PM »
I know thse are small but you guys wanted pics... And i was also using Minnows and Trbel hooks number 16 problem is they hook nice but When you get the trout they usaly are hooked pretty bad and they have To much stress on them to live. Iv'e since Switched to BArbless hooks and no Treble unless Im deffinitly Catching bigger Trout...So please No back lash on the Fingerlings. You live you learn. Tight lines!

trapperdirk

« Reply #6 on: Mar 27, 2004, 03:36 PM »
 Well they are not big Speckles Germ , but nice ones just the same . Any Speckle trout is King and noteworthy . Like the pic of wife too but think she must have married you during a blackout or she needs glasses because even a Ling is better looking than you . ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

« Reply #7 on: Mar 27, 2004, 04:44 PM »
Well we were highschool sweethearts We have known each other for about 15 years or so..but only been married 2 and 3/4 years. We dated off and on during Highschool (as many people have their break ups) but finally Got smart enough A few years back to Catch her again....Probabaly My best Catch Im ever going to get...Tight lines! I still need to get the crunch pics going but havent set up the Scanner yet Maybe ill MAcro them instead? ANyhow Ya and your right I am Ugly as a ling ANd probably Just as slimey but It is the HEart that Is pure and clean...LOL TIght lines all.

Cider

« Reply #8 on: Mar 27, 2004, 05:22 PM »
Hey Germ those are some nice specs man!  Size isn't everything when you are a purty trout!  I would comment on the pic of your wife too, but I don't want to get into trouble with you or my own wife!  8)

Glad to see you got the pic posting down.  Keep 'em coming...

Germ

« Reply #9 on: Mar 27, 2004, 05:43 PM »

This at Niagara...YA the trout were out of water for a bit while i took the shot you can tell by the coleration of yellow on them where i layed them in the shade in the grass...They tasted great but Hindsight i would never use Trbles again unless i Know im keeping them...I mean great pansize but  ya just feel bad ya know when they are small like that...Still fought like champs though...

Germ

« Reply #10 on: Mar 28, 2004, 08:55 AM »
Lol ya i know that shot looks alful of me but The wife still looks good. :> The brooks are awesome fish i mean pound per pound i belive them to be the best fish for fights! TIght lines BRan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.