FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Playoff time  (Read 41833 times)

fastribs85

Re: Playoff time
« Reply #210 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:44 PM »
hey im my mind the flames won in game six that should have been a goal
naked women and beer we got it all in here

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #211 on: Jun 09, 2004, 09:49 PM »
I agree fast ribs that was a goal. But hey it could of happened to Tampa as well. Time to watch football.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

The Rocket

« Reply #212 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:04 PM »
Football? It's only June. Maybe baseball or my favorite sport, X-Box Hockey ;)
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #213 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:17 PM »
Rocket,Rocket we are playing the preseason games here in the great white north. X-box eh. You sound like my son. He is addicted and the liitle rat beats me everytime. Last game I had with him he was Calgary and I was tampa. Final Score was Calgary 7 Tampa 2. The amazing part is he is only 6 yrs old. He is also addicted to WWE wrestling on Play Station. Again he whips my butt. ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

fastribs85

« Reply #214 on: Jun 09, 2004, 11:32 PM »
dont worry no problems i have 1 more game left to watch its a tape of theflyers against the rangers from valentines day i have yet to ee it had my aunt tape it while i was sitting just off the ice got to see jr real close when he showed up it was the game after he had his jaw broke
naked women and beer we got it all in here

Bushman

• Fish from sun up to sun down
« Reply #215 on: Jun 10, 2004, 06:31 PM »
Calgary took us a hell of a ride, they came up short but I have not had this much fun watching the playoffs in years. Congrats to Tampa, and thank you Calgary for the great playoff run ;D ;D
True north strong and free

Cider

« Reply #216 on: Jun 10, 2004, 07:31 PM »
The truly great part about this outcome is the fact that Andreychuk finally is in possession of Lord Stanley's Cup!!  As much as I was pushing for the Flames to win, it was nice to see him skate the cup after game 7.

You also have to give it to Khabibulin.  He fought a helluva series and did some of the most amazing goaltending that I have seen in a long while.  It was definitely a battle of the goalies and Kiprusoff just made one mistake too many!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.