FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Playoff time  (Read 41832 times)

Trophy Hunter639

Re: Playoff time
« Reply #30 on: Apr 05, 2004, 11:44 AM »
Who's Robert Esche ??? ;D

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #31 on: Apr 05, 2004, 11:52 AM »
<am i the only Canucks fan here? Oh well..........GO BERTUZZI!!!!..........hmmmfff, ok, GO NASLUND!!! Flames vs Canucks best series by far!!
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #32 on: Apr 05, 2004, 12:14 PM »
Does anyone know why all trees lean to the east???
Cause Toronto sucks :o :o :o :o
I'm with you VC. I was wondering who you would root for, your home team or the VCs. Thanks for answering my question.

trapperdirk

« Reply #33 on: Apr 05, 2004, 01:43 PM »
 Yeh us Leafs will be sucking from the cup . LOL . VC or Calgary . Geesh . Maybe if they put skates on Lanny MacDonald again or borrowed Pat Quinn . ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #34 on: Apr 05, 2004, 02:30 PM »
I knew that would get ya trapper ;D Reminds me of a joke:
3 lads were sitting around the campfire one night. The beers were going down fast. One was a Senator fan, one was a Leaf fan, and the other a Vancouver Canuck fan. The Leaf fan being loud and roudy (as most bud fans are) starts bragging about how tough he is saying that he was down in the Florida everglades killing aligators with his big Bowie knife. So he pulls out his knife and holds it up and it shimmers in the firelight. The Senator fan not wanting to be outdone says "Ahhh heck, thats nothing, why I was up in Alaska fighting grizzly bears with my bare hands" and with that statement he holds them up to the firelight. The Vancouver Canuck fan didn't say a word, he just sat there poking the fire with the end of his guy thingy ::) ::) ::)

firstice_rules

• got to get them fishies
« Reply #35 on: Apr 05, 2004, 04:41 PM »
can you belive it the leafs are playin the senators again ???
notin better than a perch on the end of my line!

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #36 on: Apr 05, 2004, 04:56 PM »
Does anyone know why all trees lean to the east???
Cause Toronto sucks :o :o :o :o
I'm with you VC. I was wondering who you would root for, your home team or the VCs. Thanks for answering my question.

I wanted to cheer for both, but being that they are playing each other I gots to stick wit me Canucks!!
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

trapperdirk

« Reply #37 on: Apr 05, 2004, 10:18 PM »
Rotflmao Terry . Well if they have to poke the fire with their tool ,,,,d**n it makes ya wonder . LOL . I sure will never trust a VC fans judgement . LOL
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #38 on: Apr 06, 2004, 08:19 PM »
I must say that I am very dissappointed in the PA folks.  I am fairly new to the east coast,  but not new to Flyer Hockey.  They don't call these boys the Broad Street Bullies for nothing >:(.  There are many saying that NJ is going to be tough,  phooey!!!  :-[  This Flyer team and there outstanding goalie ROBERT ESCHE are going all the way!!!!!! 
I am not able to follow college Hockey like I used to,  but Go Gophers,  (I know they have a great team w/o even checking the standings.) 8)

Here we go Flyers,  Here we go!!!  Here we go Flyers,  Here we go!!

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #39 on: Apr 06, 2004, 11:28 PM »
 ;D GO LEAFS ;D

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: Apr 07, 2004, 01:39 AM »
Suck, suck, suck.

Mugz

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #41 on: Apr 07, 2004, 06:33 AM »
The Bruins are the team to beat..........outstanding Goaltendiner and rookie of the year, Andrew Raycroft.
They finaly made some moves before the trade deadline that Bruins fand have not seen in years. The Habs will be knocked off quickly......... ;)

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!1

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #42 on: Apr 07, 2004, 11:01 AM »
My night tonight:

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #43 on: Apr 07, 2004, 08:42 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of the Wings but did you see Lang's goal :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) AWESOME!!!!! :o

Mugz

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #44 on: Apr 08, 2004, 06:45 AM »
I actually flipped back and forth between the Red SOx and the Bruins last night. Wow....did the bruins dominate The Habs or what on both ends of the ice............might be a short lived playoff run by the Canadiens.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.