FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WHO WILL TAKE IT  (Read 16787 times)

minnowreaper

WHO WILL TAKE IT
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:49 AM »
i have to continue to go with the pens :flex:

King Kool

Re: WHO WILL TAKE IT
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 04:47 PM »
Hockey season is still going on? Once my Rangers were eliminated i stopped watching. I am still too upset. :'(
Lunker Hunter

walleymcjigger

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 05:31 PM »
I hope the pens! I hate the wings more than any team ever in the history of mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sperrin

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 05:04 PM »
I think it will be a great final series...

DETROIT VS PITTSPURG ...... old VS young

But I think the tallent on the Pens might just be the ones hoisting the cup this year!

Pens in 6 games is my prediction.

Stevo
A bad day fishing is still better then a good day at work!

sperrin

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 01:07 PM »
wow...

Game 1 was all Detroit.... looks like the Pens have their hands full. I dunno if the young guns will be able to handle the veteran team that Detroit has! The Red Wings were all over them in the 2nd and 3rd period!

Stevo

minnowreaper

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 05:07 PM »
going to have to see if they can stepup and ajust or this will be ashort series :unsure:

sperrin

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 08:08 AM »
After another brutal performance last night I guess it goes to show they cant stepup and adjust to Detroits speed and veteran players. 2 shutouts in a row...In the stanley cup final series! thats crazy...

I dunno how the pens can come back from this but it will be interesting to see them head back to Pitsburg now.

Looking forward to game #3

Stevo

minnowreaper

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 12:24 PM »
yea,it look pretty grim for the pens better show up tomarrow or its all over :(

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 12:38 PM »
Sorry to say it but the pens are SCREWED!!! Unless they really start pulling there hockey game together they might as well quit now, Detroit WAY out shot them again last night and are overpowering them like CRAZY!  THe pens shorthand game is TERRIBLE not to mention, sure have a hard time clearing that puck on the shorthand!!  Notice how much time detroit spent on the pens side last night compared to the puck being over by Osgood.  SUre been a fun series to watch, game 3 otta be interesting cuz the pens have no other choice but to step it up!! Not saying they cant come back but its gonna be tuff for em!!  GO WINGS!!!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

walleymcjigger

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 12:03 PM »
I hate to say it, but i dont think detriot is gonna have any problems beating the pens.

sperrin

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 03:41 PM »
Its all up to tonights game in Pitsburg....the pens have to win or it will all be over for them. Should be good to watch, looks like the teams might be forming a bit of a rivalry now with Osgood's acting performance and some head hits from the pens should be a fun battle to watch!

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 06:26 PM »
GAME 3!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

sperrin

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 01:24 PM »
well guys that was a hell of an awesome game #3 to watch! And im not just saying that cause I just got a big screen HDTV but that did make it even better.

Fast pace, big hits...the Pens were a totally different animal last night at home. #10 Gary Roberts was a man on a mission throwing the body around and making a big impact out there... nice to see this might be a battle of a series after all!

BRING ON GAME #4...Saturday night!

Stevo

minnowreaper

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 01:58 PM »
missed the game  :-[ had to go fishing,take advantage of low winds very difficult decision but i made it and will have to live with it ::) would not be so bad but not even a nibble :( go pens ;D

sperrin

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 02:26 PM »
I to was tossing arround the idea of fishing or hockey last night...

But after going out the evening before and not even getting a nibble I said screw it and just stayed home and had a couple brews and watched the game...

Saturday I'll fish during the day and watch the game that night I think..the best of both worlds! haha

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.